Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel "Would you let your daughter marry a black person?" Europe map.

N

NT Master

Failed Beta
-
7r75wqiqm0r71.jpg

I find it ironic that the countries that are close to Sub-Saharan Africa like Libya and Jordan overwhelmingly say no. Meanwhile Northern Europeans like Norwegians and Danes, the most "purest" and blondest of Europeans, are fine getting their bloodline blacked. I guess familiarity breeds contempt after all.

I'm amazed Portugal is so low. The Portuguese are the most blatant race-mixers in human history. Either they learned their lesson or they're a bunch of ironic hypocrites.

Why is finland much lower than other nordics?

Libya 1% yes jfl

@DragonBallZCel on suicide watch.

What the fuck Turkey

Kekfuel map in either case, but if I remember right, it was proven to be false, with the link given there not working/existing :feelsugh:.

Germany is cucked as always, what a surprise, kek

Somebody collect this Niggers and put them in boat and sink it with a tomahawk missile and left overs attacked with a drone armed with flamethrowers and gattling gun

Turkey result makes me think this graph is bullshit

Lets be real, vast majority of those European 'yes' answers are just virtue signaling bullshit. Even in north Africa the % are extremely low, JFL if you believe that over 90% of scandis approve these interracial marriages

The yes results for Western Europe are probably fake. They only said yes to seem liberal.

Western and Northern Europe are cucked shitholes

Based Middle East/ North Africa and Eastern Europe

Secular Jews are giga-cucked as well. They import tons of African "Jews". They can't even keep the Middle East Semitic only.

damn... 89% for the netherlands @Ricordanza

damn... 89% for the netherlands @Ricordanza
The BLACK man is the epitome of male dominance and masculinity.

Let's start by looking at his body. His body is large. His domineering size makes his presence known without him even needing to point himself out. He is muscular, as a result of his high levels of testosterone. This gives him the appearance of health and strength. He is then covered by his dark skin. This dark skin reminds us of his ruggedness, a feature that developed due to being exposed to the scorching sun of africa, made to withstand such an extreme condition. It also has a psychological effect on the observer. The dark skin reminds us of our dark, deep desires that emerge from our primal subconscious past.

The BLACK man's demeanor is one of alphaness. He is dominant, assertive, and can be explosively aggressive. His behaviour strikes fear into the more timid, cowardly races of man(ʷʰ*ᵀᵉ dogs)

The summit of expression of his masculinity on his body is his penis. The BLACK penis is largest of all the races. As the penis is the penultimate symbol of manhood, this alone would suffice to make the BLACK man the most masculine of men. This large penis is able fulfill the desire of the neediest of women, being able to more than fill all the recesses of the vagina. Its length ensures that when it ejaculates, the potent african seed will immediately enter the womb of the woman the BLACK man impregnates.

In total, the BLACK man expresses this masculinity in a most exemplary manner in bed. When he fucks, he unleashes the entirety of his lusts and desires upon his partner without any restraint.

All this is the reason why the BLACK man is the epitome of masculinity

Turkey deserves the earthquake, and more. Haven't seen the map yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back