Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

would you lose your virginity to a hooker?

• Thread starter Deleted member 33986
  • Start date

would you lose your virginity to a hooker?

• yes

Votes: 35 58.3%
  • no

Votes: 25 41.7%

• Total voters
Deleted member 33986

Deleted member 33986

Wizardmaxxing on Wizchan.org
-
Yes, but it needs to be a gl one

i already did and it was the worst experience

No,unless i'd knew her body count was <10 and she'd fuck me without condom.
And of course she gotta be a Stacy in looks.

IDK not until i'm 30 or something
even then i probably won't even care about sex by then since i barely care for it now at 21

Sure, but only if it's legal

If someone has a miniscule chance of having a relationship he should sleep with prostitutes beforehand for experience.

If someone has a miniscule chance of having a relationship he should sleep with prostitutes beforehand for experience.
you can't gain experience for a relationship with a hooker

I would if I could jfl

Would I? I already did.

What an ugly ass fat whore, he mogs her so hard, it should be her who'd have to pay

Even if shes atracted to you somehow she will think of you less and posibly even hate you if you are nervous and weird during first sex, she will know you are a virgin and foids hate male virgins with burning hatred.

I did lose my virginity to a hooker.. Picked no because I wouldn’t do It again

Even if shes atracted to you somehow she will think of you less and posibly even hate you if you are nervous and weird during first sex, she will know you are a virgin and foids hate male virgins with burning hatred.
no, that won't happen if you're in a relationship, by the time you get to have sex with your gf she wouldn't care unless she's a megawhore.

if I reach a certain age and haven't ascended yet then I would
I'd give myself about 4 years until I'll bite the bullet

no, that won't happen if you're in a relationship, by the time you get to have sex with your gf she wouldn't care unless she's a megawhore.
ldont know, people now first have Sex then think about relationship

legal prostitution of course (such as the moonlite bunny ranch in nevada or parts of Tijuana). IDK at this point I would kinda prefer it. Dating/relationships seems like too much of a hassle!

That's not the point dude, it's so you dont look like a retard when you are about to have sex in a legitimate relationship :feelsjuice:
Bruh

You cant afford to get outed as a virgin by any foid :dafuckfeels:

That's not the point dude, it's so you dont look like a retard when you are about to have sex in a legitimate relationship :feelsjuice:

Bruh

You cant afford to get outed as a virgin by any foid :dafuckfeels:
Women don't care about a guy's virginity when they like him :feelsseriously: Sex is the most easy thing to do, you don't need a whore to teach you.

How do you even know dude :feelshaha: you're a literal virgin on an incel forum
you talk like if you needed to graduate from a sex university to know how to have sex
studygraph.jpg

you talk like if you needed to graduate from a sex university to know how to have sex
studygraph.jpg
Sure kid

Im laughing at you when you think you find the one, fail to get a boner because of a nervous breakdown when the moment comes and you get left for a chad because she thought you were a faggot :feelsjuice:

I'd say younger incels should see hookers and not put it off. Sex isn't the only reason to go. It's communication with a woman with training wheels. It might make you less neurotic around women in general.

Sure kid

Im laughing at you when you think you find the one, fail to get a boner because of a nervous breakdown when the moment comes and you get left for a chad because she thought you were a faggot :feelsjuice:
maybe it's a thing in your family to suffer from erectile dysfunction. Did your dad tell you about failing the moment he tried to fuck your mom?

maybe it's a thing in your family to suffer from erectile dysfunction. Did your dad tell you about failing the moment he tried to fuck your mom?
Buddy youre a ricecel with a 3 inch piece :feelshaha: of course you sexless eunuchs think sex dont matter :feelsjuice:

Buddy youre a ricecel with a 3 inch piece :feelshaha: of course you sexless eunuchs think sex dont matter :feelsjuice:
weak comeback just like your stiffy that makes it impossible for you to fuck, so you think you need to be taught how to have sex by a whore :feelskek:

weak comeback just like your stiffy that makes it impossible for you to fuck, so you think you need to be taught how to have sex by a whore :feelskek:
Sure thing riceboy :feelsjuice: you'll make a great betacuck for some 30+ yr old gook who doesnt need you in bed, so you're good boyo :feelsokman:

I did. A stripper though technically.

Where's the option for "I already did?"

Seems like the only way. Even though a hooker would probably reject a manlet

Im going to forsure but I want to get in good shape before I do. Im already 22 Im past my prime and I aint getting any younger.

Haha stop with that bluepill-shit.

If you can't satisfy your gf she will end up cheating on you.

Yes, definitely.
I think it's a great idea to bang prostitutes. I will do it myself when I have the time and money. It's illegal in my country, so I will go to Thailand. Why is that so bad? Think about it. It's really not that different from regular sex.

If you're a Chad the foid will bang you because of your extra cm of bone on your skull. If you are rich she will bang you because of money. If you buy a prostitute she will bang you because you pay her.

Yes.

If she fucked me for free.

Maybe, if I'm her first client. And for free.

If I actually had the chance to ascend yes, because you can't be a virgin in your mid twenties and expect your girlfriend not to notice and lose all attraction immediately. Ideally, the answer should be no.

I lost my virginity to my cousin.

Nope, fuck that shit.

spit on ur palm, rub her pussy, put ur dick in.