Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Would you lower your IQ by 5-10+ points if it meant that you would be Neurotypical?

Would you lower your IQ to be NT?

• Yes

• No

• Undecided/Other

Results are only viewable after voting.
METALMILITA88

METALMILITA88

King Of The Confederacy
★★★★★
I think I would. I probably wouldn’t be here right now if I was NT and sociable. Being high IQ is hellish when you’re an incel. All it does is let you know how fucked you are without being able to do anything about it.

I voted no bc my IQ is already quite low at 102. Anything lower and I could never moneymaxx, and I'm a 2.5 so I could never connectionmaxx even if NT.

I'm already neurotypical, but if I was non NT, it would depend on the condition

I'd still have an IQ of 120. Fuck yes I would.

I wish I were a genius. Then I'd create a cure for inceldom maybe.

I dont know TBH, ldaring already lowered my iq, maybe if i was NT maybe i would ldar less and preserve those points.

No because my face is still ugly idgaf about fitting in

I took an IQ exam from a friend and it came out to be 117. Dropping 10 to 107 would still make me average. So average IQ while being NT would be a miracle.

High IQ is overrated unless you can use it to get rich.

I'm already neurotypical, but if I was non NT, it would depend on the condition
Same here. It would depend on ho fucked up I was. Then again, wouldn’t change how depressed I am.

yes iq is cope anyways I hate studying and all the average iq normies will earn more because they are NT and have plenty of connections :feelswhat::society:

I probably wouldn’t be here right now if I was NT and sociable.

I voted no bc my IQ is already quite low at 102. Anything lower and I could never moneymaxx, and I'm a 2.5 so I could never connectionmaxx even if NT.

Yes, I don't need to me smart

NT helps u jestermaxx better and feign interest in feminine hobbies to trick em into thinking u have common interests. even tho im NT i'd never bother doing these things.
it allows you to communicate with human beings in the first place :feelshaha::society:

you take that for granted :feelswhat::society:

High IQ is overrated unless you can use it to get rich.

Being autistic is a curse.

I wouldn't lose much if I could become NT.

Every aspect of life except rotting alone is exhausting as an autist. So yes definitely, I'd still be ugly but at least I'd be able to go outside without my senses being overwhelmed, speak and be understood effortlessly and have a social life. I don't even like NTs but I'd still rather be an NT in a world for NTs

Every aspect of life except rotting alone is exhausting as an autist. So yes definitely, I'd still be ugly but at least I'd be able to go outside without my senses being overwhelmed, speak and be understood effortlessly and have a social life. I don't even like NTs but I'd still rather be an NT in a world for NTs
True

that is already what i must do for being a nt

No.

Childhood1

I would be 135 iq at worst and not schizophrenic, iq is useless anyway i have 145 iq and still KHHV incel :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Count me in:society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society:
nigga your IQ is about 105. jfl at stupid fucking idiots who think theyre smart.

I'm already neurotypical.
Wasn't expecting that, I assumed most here were non NT. You must be really ugly to make up for being NT. Because most NT normies are usually quite socially successful. Do you find many of the users here very weird from a NT perspective?

Anyone who says no is ironically braindead. Yes I would, without any hesitation.

Wasn't expecting that, I assumed most here were non NT. You must be really ugly to make up for being NT. Because most NT normies are usually quite socially successful. Do you find many of the users here very weird from a NT perspective?
Most are though.

No, but speaking/interacting IRL is totally different than here

My IQ is pretty decent and would be on the higher end of the average if I lost 10 points so yeah, I would. Being NT might give me a fucking shot at life and stop me being a neurotic freak. At the same time I might become a midwit and end up getting bluepilled but hey, NTs are all bluepilled so I guess that is not avoidable.

In a heartbeat.