Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Would you marry ?

yeah she's hot and way above my lookmatch

yeah she's hot and way above my lookmatch
The question is not about banging but marrying, and getting married is notoriously bluepilled. Would you sacrifice your blackpilled mindset to marry (and betabuxx) her? Kek

The question is not about banging but marrying, and getting married is notoriously bluepilled. Would you sacrifice your blackpilled mindset to marry (and betabuxx) her? Kek
omg, why would i reject the idea of having kids, wife and a family and just stay posting in a forum full of virgin losers?!

Even if you marry you have to always be vigilant and blackpilled.

Strong ass jaw

No, I would just pump and dump because: She is not a virgin and she uses piercings

marriage is only bluepilled because of gynocentric soyciety and laws

I would gladly beta bucks. Fuck the black pill I want children.

white pig oink oink oink

Strong ass jaw
niggas cry because their small and weak and then desire small and weak foids who will for sure give you incel sons
only robust amazon foids :ahegao: can give you chad sons :bigbrain:

Aryan baby making machine

That huge bullring in her nose screams whoar