Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Would you prefer life in prison or Death?

W

whatsthepoint123

Recruit
★★
Would you rather be locked up with booty bandits or sleeping forever?

Put a PC in my cell and send me to prison in Sweden or Norway, and I'd unironically be living a better life than I do now

Send me to a prison in Norway or even Sweden, put a PC in my cell, and I’d unironically be living better than I currently am now.
but your silly ass will be put into the mexican/brazillian prisons

I wish for a life of NEETdom in which I have no obligations and media and books and get fed once or twice a day. So not that different from Scandinavian prisons.

Life in prison. I'm too cowardly to choose death.

You would rather be passed around in prison?
It's not about that; it's about staying alive for a little longer. And it's not like it's going to happen every second of every day. Terrible, but so is the alternative.

Elliot rodger was smart enough to avoid capture. This cels are a disgrace

but your silly ass will be put into the mexican/brazillian prisons
Those are handily among the toughest prisons in the world. Needless to say, someone like me wouldn't last a single hour in eithor of those hellholes. I would immediately become known as a punching bag and the main person the prisoners wanted to mess with, even despite being a blackcel.

Put a PC in my cell and send me to prison in Sweden or Norway, and I'd unironically be living a better life than I do now
99% of the third world would do anything to end up in a Scandinavian prison

Already in a prision

IMG 7253

99% of the third world would do anything to end up in a Scandinavian prison
:feelskek: funny, but so true. Norway's prison system is literal paradise compared to what most of curryland has to offer

:feelskek: funny, but so true. Norway's prison system is literal paradise compared to what most of curryland has to offer
>be ethnig in norway
>rape little white girls
>get sentenced to 2 years in a low security prison
>get out in 6 months because ethnig
>repeat

Unironically a better life than mine

Once enough incels get arrested they'll start forming prison gangs of ugly autistic manlets.

>be ethnig in norway
>rape little white girls
>repeat

No comment :fbi:

>be ethnig in norway
>rape little white girls
>repeat

@MoggedByALoli type beat

Anders Behring Breivik (born Fjotolf Hansen on February 13, 1979) is a Norwegian neo-Nazi terrorist who killed 77 people in a 2011 bombing and shooting attack in Oslo and on Utoya Island. Breivik killed eight people with a car bomb in Oslo and shot and killed 69 at a youth camp.

In February 2024, Breivik lost his second attempt to sue the state to end his prison isolation. According to a January 2024 Reuters article, Breivik is still considered "very dangerous". While serving his prison sentence, Breivik has access to a kitchen, fitness room, and TV with Xbox.

Anders Behring Breivik (born Fjotolf Hansen on February 13, 1979) is a Norwegian neo-Nazi terrorist who killed 77 people in a 2011 bombing and shooting attack in Oslo and on Utoya Island. Breivik killed eight people with a car bomb in Oslo and shot and killed 69 at a youth camp.

In February 2024, Breivik lost his second attempt to sue the state to end his prison isolation. According to a January 2024 Reuters article, Breivik is still considered "very dangerous". While serving his prison sentence, Breivik has access to a kitchen, fitness room, and TV with Xbox.
If you read his gdmf HUGE "manifesto" you would know he's no Nazi. He is a "Templar." His statements about jews, make him far less respectable. And certainly he's no Nazi. But he's still a good guy because his enemy is/was the same as mine/ours. Free him!

Death you GrAY

Death, I’ll never be taken alive.

Some prisons will give you a TV in your cell so if I get my own cell with a TV I would be good with a life sentence.

Prison in my country is chill so I pick that

Some prisons will give you a TV in your cell so if I get my own cell with a TV I would be good with a life sentence.
Breivk prison looks better than my house

Already in prison on Neet stuck with parents so death the easy option