Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Would you rather be 6'7 with average cock or 5'10 with 9 inch cock

• Thread starter Deleted member 23682
  • Start date

Which do you want?

• 6'7 height

Votes: 62 54.9%
  • 9 inch cock.

Votes: 51 45.1%

• Total voters
I could take either one since I’m both a dickcel and a manlet

Don't care about height because I'd still be incel either way probably because of my face.

Huge dick would be lifefuel for me

What does "bonepressed" mean ?

Dick obviously.
should have let us see who voted to see who the copers are

Adding 1 inch to my height and add 4 inches to my (bonepressed) dick? Sign me up.
5'10 with a 9 incher, even with a 4/10 face... would be motivation enough to live life and things would just fall into place to make everything better.

Yes, but as far as foids' initial impressions are concerned, a 5'10 person with an avg face is normie-tier and will still struggle occasionally.

I can't take any user seriously who wouldn't pick being 6'7

I would like to have an extremely big penis, so I would go for this. I would already gain 3 inches by becoming 5'10".

I am already 5'10 dicklet. So yeah 6'7 with average cock please

When you have 9 inches girls enjoy from you.
When you are 6'7 you enjoy from girls.

Only benefit of bigger dick in this situation is pleasing girls more, when you are 6'7" though your entire life becomes better in every aspect.
Your back

5'10" with a 9 inch cock would already be a great improvement from what I currently am, I'll take that.

They are both pretty good compared to my situation. But I would rather be 6’7 since foids will immediately want to fuck me

6'7", I could be in the NBA and get one $60 mil contract and be set for life

that height is too good

@Total Imbecile thoughts?

@Total Imbecile thoughts?

6' 7'' is too tall imo, not just for dating but IRL it would be inconvenient

@ 5' 10'' you could run lifts to fraud 6'' and having a massive cawk would make every woman go crazy for you

Your exes will be hitting you up when they break up so you can dick them and when they get married they will be dreaming of your cock, they will be comparing every guy to you, you would have so much sex its insane

No girl remembers fucking a super tall guy, but every girl would remember being stretched by an 9 incher

Height because it helps getting foids.
Dick won't help getting the first lay.

Height, 6'7 is a bit much but most women will still love it. Dickpill doesn't work because you need to get to that point for it to work first. And that requires other things.

Prove how in cancel culture you can make dickpill work while not a chad.

> all online
> sounds like redpill
I'll bite. Do you think they would change their mind seeing you in person though in this case?

> all online
> sounds like redpill
I'll bite. Do you think they would change their mind seeing you in person though in this case?
i think if you had an average face they'd bang you because they all crave huge dicks

i think if you had an average face they'd bang you because they all crave huge dicks
And average height?

I'm nearly average at both of these, should I go online and dickpill? I'd really be shocked if that would work.

And average height?

I'm nearly average at both of these, should I go online and dickpill? I'd really be shocked if that would work.
well do you actually have huge dick?

Definitely 6'7 for the obvious reasons stated by others here. Having a big dick won't help you if girls don't even give you a chance in the first place.

6'7 is way to tall in my opinion so I choose 5'10.

well do you actually have huge dick?
Lol no, it's average too. 6 in. although depends on arousal can range from 4.5 to 7.5. Pretty sure average is 5.5'. You can't advertise anything under 8 though.

Definitely 6'7 for the obvious reasons stated by others here. Having a big dick won't help you if girls don't even give you a chance in the first place.
Well Personality clearly thinks that if you state this on an online app it's going to help you sometimes. I've heard that before and there's stuff both proving and disproving. Honestly apps are my last resort though, I don't want to put pictures of myself online for complete strangers. On the typical sites women also think it's desperate if any man is on there save a gigachad.

Neither tbh. Being so tall would be unconfortable and I wouldn't fit well in places and having a penis that huge would just mean only using half of it in most sexual practices.