Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Would you rather be ugly from childhood or turn ugly after puberty

FatFoidHater69

FatFoidHater69

Greycel
If you turn ugly after puberty you would be a little fag that can’t take any challenges in life because of your past privileges.

JoinedApr 23, 2024Posts1

retarded question, ugly in childhood, if im adult i can fuck a stacy, get children, and relive my broken childhood through my children

Becoming ugly after puberty is better, because you will still have the confidence from the positive reinforcement you used to get.
You might think that if you were ugly from birth you would have gotten used to it, but no, you would have just gotten 10 more years of bullying instead of 10 years of positive experiences.

Personality is largely a meme but ugly and confident > ugly and insecure

retarded question, ugly in childhood, if im adult i can fuck a stacy, get children, and relive my broken childhood through my children
He meant would you rather be born ugly or become ugly. You aren't ugly just in childhood in his scenario.

>

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cCN2w19pjw4

Becoming ugly after puberty is better, because you will still have the confidence from the positive reinforcement you used to get.
You might think that if you were ugly from birth you would have gotten used to it, but no, you would have just gotten 10 more years of bullying instead of 10 years of positive experiences.

Personality is largely a meme but ugly and confident > ugly and insecure

He meant would you rather be born ugly or become ugly. You aren't ugly just in childhood in his scenario.
the question is, do i ascend, or do i just become a normie.

the question is, do i ascend, or do i just become a normie.
In both cases you're ugly.
But I think you have more chances of both if you became ugly with puberty.

NIGGA BEFORE I BECOME UGLY AM I A NORMIE
Scenario A : you are born ugly and you stay ugly
Scenario B: you are born normie and become ugly at age 12
Which scenario do you choose