Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Would you rather become a hot tub streamer or join al Qaeda

Ricordanza

Ricordanza

Find me sittin by myself, no excuses then I know
★★★★★
اكيد تنظيم القاعدة. يشيخ كسم الغرب ويلعن دين ام القحبات البيضات

ricordanza type of question

اكيد تنظيم القاعدة. يشيخ كسم الغرب ويلعن دين ام القحبات البيضات
Based

That's like asking if you'd rather jump into a volcano or wrestle a grizzly bear. Neither of these options are particularly appealing. First off, being a hot tub streamer isn't exactly a path to intellectual fulfillment. You might get some easy money and attention, but at what cost? Your dignity, your privacy, your ability to have a non-superficial conversation? On the other hand, joining a terrorist organization like al Qaeda is not just dangerous, but morally repugnant. It's like asking if you want to trade your humanity for a life of violence and hatred. So, no, thank you. I'd rather choose door number three: none of the above. I'd prefer a path that allows for intellectual growth, ethical integrity, and societal contribution.

That's like asking if you'd rather jump into a volcano or wrestle a grizzly bear. Neither of these options are particularly appealing. First off, being a hot tub streamer isn't exactly a path to intellectual fulfillment. You might get some easy money and attention, but at what cost? Your dignity, your privacy, your ability to have a non-superficial conversation? On the other hand, joining a terrorist organization like al Qaeda is not just dangerous, but morally repugnant. It's like asking if you want to trade your humanity for a life of violence and hatred. So, no, thank you. I'd rather choose door number three: none of the above. I'd prefer a path that allows for intellectual growth, ethical integrity, and societal contribution.
You have to pick one

You have to pick one
Alright, assuming this weird hypothetical game of yours forces us to choose one of these ridiculous options, let's tackle it. Joining a terrorist organization like al-Qaeda is out of the question, as it implies engaging in criminal activities, causing harm to innocent people, and creating a global threat - all of which are morally reprehensible and legally condemnable. On the other hand, becoming a hot tub streamer, while potentially cringe-worthy and not intellectually stimulating, is not illegal or inherently harmful. So, if backed into a corner and forced to choose, the logical decision (as distasteful as it may be) would be to opt for the hot tub streamer scenario.

Alright, assuming this weird hypothetical game of yours forces us to choose one of these ridiculous options, let's tackle it. Joining a terrorist organization like al-Qaeda is out of the question, as it implies engaging in criminal activities, causing harm to innocent people, and creating a global threat - all of which are morally reprehensible and legally condemnable. On the other hand, becoming a hot tub streamer, while potentially cringe-worthy and not intellectually stimulating, is not illegal or inherently harmful. So, if backed into a corner and forced to choose, the logical decision (as distasteful as it may be) would be to opt for the hot tub streamer scenario.
:lul:

Naughty boy :feelsdevil:

I will beat my meat then sleep