Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Would you rather become a transhuman/post human or get a genetically perfect stacy of your choice

• Thread starter Blackcel rigth wing
  • Start date
Blackcel rigth wing

Blackcel rigth wing

21yrs old Apolitical (politics is cope)
★★
Would you rather transcend you’re humanity and become a transhuman or post human and lose all biological self. Note: Yes you lose your sexuality. Lifespan is Indefinite

OR

Get a designer stacy of your customisation e.g race, hair, personality or ageless probably via organites( organic nanites) etc
Plus as a Bonus you can enhance yourself genetically too and plus change facial and height features too.
Your life span is about 300yrs until you get some new fresh organites if you chose to want to live some more.

Last edited:
The second one, because I can't comprehend the first option.

Would rather be a 42 ft tall giant Cybertronian commanding mystic powers to destroy cucks and foids, so option A

20200622 102013

I would take become a god, option 1.

Inb4 gets cucked by Gigachadronian(Optimus) In a 1v2.
Brutal. Optimus is going to be cucked hard by humans in 5 years.

Brutal. Optimus is going to be cucked hard by humans in 5 years.
It’s over for cuckobots they literally abandon godlyhood for humans. Looked what happened to ratchet.

It’s over for cuckobots they literally abandon godlyhood for humans. Looked what happened to ratchet.
I wouldn't be too mad at Autobots if they weren't such massive cucks. Ironhide and Ratchet at least has some sense that humans are crappy.

Option A sounds like arupa loka in Buddhist cosmology
In arūpa-loka, existence depends on the stage of concentration attained, and there are four levels: the infinity of space, the infinity of thought, the infinity of nonbeing, and the infinity of neither consciousness nor nonconsciousness. The rūpa-loka, which is free from sensuous desire but is still conditioned by form, is inhabited by gods. It is also further subdivided into the spheres inhabited by Brahmā, by the luminous deities, by the blissful gods, and by the deities of great fruits. Kāma-loka includes the six heavens of the lesser gods and the five lower worlds (the worlds of men, demons, ghosts, animals, and purgatory).

As superior as is rebirth in the higher worlds, such an existence is nonetheless temporary, subject to change, and involves the fundamental conflicts of existence within the limits of transmigration. This can be broken only by further spiritual insight, resulting in Nirvāṇa and release from the cycle of rebirths.
source : https://www.britannica.com/topic/arupa-loka

I'll take it :dab:

Would you rather transcend you’re humanity and become a transhuman or post human and lose all biological self. Note: Yes you lose your sexuality. Lifespan is Indefinite
I am already at this stage.

Transhumanism, I would be immortal. I will see people come and go until the end of times.

The first option, and I don't even care what the second would be.

A fully customized stacey of my choice and fixing my face. I don't want that trans shit, cuz first it has trans in the name, and second i always thought the iluminati will control us if we get to such think

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back