Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Would you rather convert to Islam to marry a Muslim femalo or move to Israel to marry a Jewish femalo?

• Convert to Islam to marry a Muslim femalo

Votes: 14 46.7%
  • Move to Israel to marry a Jewish femalo

Votes: 16 53.3%

• Total voters
shii410

shii410

I'm not black I'm O. J.
★★★★★
I'd hate living there but jew foids are just too hot to resist. Unless the muslim girl is really hot and tall. The girls I see with hijabs always have pretty faces but they're always kinda short so I doubt I'd like the muslim foid better than the jewess.

I'd hate living there but jew foids are just too hot to resist. Unless the muslim girl is really hot and tall. The girls I see with hijabs always have pretty faces but they're always kinda short so I doubt I'd like the muslim foid better than the jewess.
really i thought jew foids were ugly

really i thought jew foids were ugly
274353883 361760665557616 1998278956321467510 n

Hypergamy is insane in Israel, much better to islam maxx tbh

There’s no way I could convert to a religion that requires me to pray 5 times a day and puts restrictions on what I can eat (what kinds of meat for example)

There’s no way I could convert to a religion that requires me to pray 5 times a day and puts restrictions on what I can eat (what kinds of meat for example)
most monolithic religions ban eating pork including Christians

most monolithic religions ban eating pork including Christians
I guess the thing that concerns me the most is needing to eat “halal” food.

any religion is better than pisslam

Living as one of the jews that control the world ofc

So I get a woman either way. I guess that means I'll choose the option where I don't have to become a mudslime.

I’d rather pick the freest and most prosperous nation in the middle east than some shit hole ran by 85 iq pedo worshippers. Anyone who says option one has a death wish

In Islam I would have dominion over my wife, and be able to punish her whenever she acts out.
Judaism is a matriarchy, she would have total control.

since jews are technically the people of the book and i can have 4 wives. I'd marry the muslim and jew

marry the jew and make her denounce the talmud :bigbrain:

Give me the Jew women. At least I won’t have to convert and I’ll correct her.

The only way you could get me to occupied Palestine is by strapping me to a missile and sending it to Tel Aviv.

In my experience

Palestinian foids were actually pretty cute, thick, and had nice skin

Id be a shite and live in the land of noble men (Iran) and help the cause if needed

Don't care if Jew women are hotter, they are evil

Is this some kind of twisted joke? I'm supposed to alter my entire belief system or uproot my life just to marry? What's the guarantee it's going to be a happily ever after? No, thank you.