Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Would you rather live until 120 as incel and be guaranteed reincarnation as aryan chad, or turn into 50 year old gigachad?

U

UrgyYevhenii

Custom Title
-
You are forced to live until 120 as your ugly incel self, but upon death you are promised reincarnation into 8/10 white Chad (Or chadpreet, Chang or Tyrone if you prefer)

OR

turn into 50 year old 10/10 GIGA chad right now, with such insane cheekbones, jaw and hair you would get 18-99 year old women dripping wet with one look. You could probably walk into modelling agency too and get jobs as “handsome silver fox”

Carefully consider it

Last edited:
Do I have to become an aryan chad after 120 years? Can I come back as chadpreet or tyrone instead?

120 years... wage slave and build save up an insane amount of money.... die and come back to an insanely fat bank account all prepared for you

120? No way , Just give me the gun

120 years... wage slave and build save up an insane amount of money.... die and come back to an insanely fat bank account all prepared for you
Reincarnation is into a different life, you’d have no knowledge of the identity or money you prepared in your previous life. Your family members would have taken it in your will too when ur incel body died lol

120 years easily. TEEN LOVE is the ENTIRE FUCKING POINT

Can I also choose my height ?

Yes. I would copemaxx as much as possible, then once that faithful day hits... :feelsohh: I will be living the Chad life

Chose 120 years option then kill myself. Then become chad. :feelsthink:

120 years and vrcopemaxx.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back