Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Would you rather stare at a wall and get paid or work as a wage slave?

Question

• Total voters
wasted12years

wasted12years

Overlord
★★★★★
If you could choose between getting paid $100/hr to just stare at a wall in complete silence for 8 hrs, no music, no breaks basically solitary confinement every workday or work at a typical wage slave job but only earn $15 an hr, which life would you choose?

Staring at a wall is like meditating and you also make more money that way, of course I would pick that

Staring at a wall is like meditating and you also make more money that way, of course I would pick that
You don't think you would go insane? 5 days a week 8hrs a day... For the rest of your life. Only a white wall, no music, no breaks, no social interactions etc. I would also choose the wall but i think i would go insane after a few months.

I do that all day

money, also i dont want to contribute to society in any way

money, also i dont want to contribute to society in any way
Do you think your mental health would be better off staring at a wall for 8hrs a day instead of working at a typical wage slave job with normies?

Do you think your mental health would be better off staring at a wall for 8hrs a day instead of working at a typical wage slave job with normies?
I wage slaved and found it boring as fuck, too many retards. if i stare at a wall then I can be stuck in my own thoughts and actually think up some nice ideas and what not. Who's to stop me from sitting and staring at the wall while imagining whats gonna be in a book I write? Maybe I can imagine ideas for new studies and research.

Whatever i come up with, the moment I'm done wallmaxxing, I can get to work on whatever I actually wanted to do.

I wage slaved and found it boring as fuck, too many retards. if i stare at a wall then I can be stuck in my own thoughts and actually think up some nice ideas and what not. Who's to stop me from sitting and staring at the wall while imagining whats gonna be in a book I write? Maybe I can imagine ideas for new studies and research.

Whatever i come up with, the moment I'm done wallmaxxing, I can get to work on whatever I actually wanted to do.
面白い。私もそう思います!

Id love to meditate for 8 hours a day and get paid for it.

面白い。私もそう思います!
お前も日本語しゃべれるか、こんなところだと結構珍しいじゃん

最近あんまり日本語使ってなさ過ぎて少し悪化してきたんだけどww

今は主に中国語に集中してるんだけどなぁ

i could sleep with eyes open while staring

Easy bro stare at a fucking wall and imagine cool scenarios in ur head

お前も日本語しゃべれるか、こんなところだと結構珍しいじゃん

最近あんまり日本語使ってなさ過ぎて少し悪化してきたんだけどww

今は主に中国語に集中してるんだけどなぁ
いいえ。全然分かんないでも7年前自分で日本語お勉強しました。日本語の文法は難しい

いいえ。全然分かんないでも7年前自分で日本語お勉強しました。日本語の文法は難しい
watch Japanese Ammo with Misa, shes the best for grammar cause even low iq niggs can understand what shes saying

give it another go

If you could choose between getting paid $100/hr to just stare at a wall in complete silence for 8 hrs, no music, no breaks basically solitary confinement every workday or work at a typical wage slave job but only earn $15 an hr, which life would you choose?

Maybe the latter even though it's poverty wage. I can't handle boredom without powerful drugs.

I would fantasize in my mind about autistic fantasies for 8 hours.

Mfw masturbating for eight hours in front of a wall

I’d rather stare at the wall, that’s all I’m good for.

Can you negotiate work hours or is it always 8hrs of solidly staring at a wall?

"Stare at a wall in silence for 8hrs and get paid $100/hr"
soviet prison torture from russian novels

Stare at wall would mean a pay rise on my Neetbux

this feels like an absolute no-brainer