Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW Would you smash Billie Eyelash?

- no cheekbones
- very short snub nose
- EXTREME eye asymmetry (literally orbital asymmetry, can't be fixed in my case. It's very unsettling to look at me)
- strange orbital area
- even with sunglasses I look very strange: I have a weird, feminine jaw
- I have a strange profile/skull and overall absolutely no harmony
- acne scars and pigmentation. Hard to remove as it will either come back or cannot be fully removed
3321x2wdkel21 443940678

I refresh but dont see it so repost

When i look up your features i see this!

View attachment 853080

I refresh but dont see it so repost

When i look up your features i see this!
Yeah, not very inaccurate. But my eyes are very asymmetric. Different sizes, one eye is lower down and is more tilted than the other one. But yeah, even with sunglasses I'm a 1/10

THE WORLD IS UNFAIR, PEOPLE CAN STARE AND LAUGH ABOUT ME (BEHIND MY BACK), SAY JOKES ABOUT ME (NOT DIRECTLY TO ME), AND GO FUCK, WHILE I ROT

Yeah, not very inaccurate. But my eyes are very asymmetric. Different sizes, one eye is lower down and is more tilted than the other one. But yeah, even with sunglasses I'm a 1/10

THE WORLD IS UNFAIR, PEOPLE CAN STARE AND LAUGH ABOUT ME (BEHIND MY BACK), SAY JOKES ABOUT ME (NOT DIRECTLY TO ME), AND GO FUCK, WHILE I ROT
When did you last leave your aptment and are you a NEET?

I live with my mom in her house. First I did a gap year after high school just NEETING (2016-2017). I got kicked out of in-person business school in 2020. I'm 26. Other people I went to hs with are married and/or have high paying jobs. I did my Bachelor online and will now do my Master online. I do household work at home, garden, etc.

I last left the house this morning at 7 AM to walk my dog. I always take my mom's car and drive him to a woods where there's a low chance of seeing people. Even while driving I'm not spared any strange glances or stares

I ordered food and drinks home from the grocery store last week, as I'm alone at home till tomorrow (8 days total). I had to clean the house this week though. My mother usually buys me clothes or I order online. So that's comfortable but my life is still shit, given my disorder

I live with my mom in her house. First I did a gap year after high school just NEETING (2016-2017). I got kicked out of in-person business school in 2020. I'm 26. Other people I went to hs with are married and/or have high paying jobs. I did my Bachelor online and will now do my Master online. I do household work at home, garden, etc.

I last left the house this morning at 7 AM to walk my dog. I always take my mom's car and drive him to a woods where there's a low chance of seeing people. Even while driving I'm not spared any strange glances or stares
Its over and a life in hell, Imagine my 7+ years of walking 2.5 km every morning for death stares to work just to survive!

I ordered food and drinks home from the grocery store last week, as I'm alone at home till tomorrow (8 days total). I had to clean the house this week though. My mother usually buys me clothes or I order online. So that's comfortable but my life is still shit, given my disorder
I just want my indiana jones adventure to start bro!

Looks like a dog fucker.

Its over and a life in hell, Imagine my 7+ years of walking 2.5 km every morning for death stares to work just to survive!
where are you from? I understand we each have our own predicaments. Message me if you want, I can tell you what disability I have

That's not her but yes I would fuck her titties

Forget about being a volcel, you're literally a faggot if you wouldn't.