Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Would you still be incel if you took HGH and mewed as a kid?

KillNiggers

KillNiggers

BaltoSlavicMongoloid. TND
★★★
I think human growth hormone and mewing would have saved me from the life of inceldom. I was still hit by the norwood reaper but atleast I would have a chance maybe?

can't cheat your genes

as a child i was even more hideous than i am now

Mewing doesn't work. It's a retarded looksmaxxer cope.

Mewing doesn't work. It's a retarded looksmaxxer cope.
This. Also HGH will only maximize your potential, wouldn't ascend me for shit and I doubt it'd make a difference for most normally developed kids (weren't suffering from malnutrition in the Congo savannah and didn't have any kind of hormone deficiency) lmao. :feelskek:

Mewing is cope
If i took HGH i would be a subhuman, but 4 inches taller (5'8)
Well, i guess it's better but that changes jack shit

This. Also HGH will only maximize your potential, wouldn't ascend me for shit and I doubt it'd make a difference for most normally developed kids (weren't suffering from malnutrition in the Congo savannah and didn't have any kind of hormone deficiency) lmao. :feelskek:
HGH can help you exceed your max potential by at least 3"-5". Depends on the exact time when you take. You can maximize it's efficiency by taking it during a major growth spurt in your teen years.

Last edited:
HGH can help you exceed your max potential by at least 3"-5". You would have to be unlucky if your max genetic height is 5'5 and under though.
Since I am 5'6. What do you think my height would be with HGH?

Since I am 5'6. What do you think my height would be with HGH?
I edited my comment. If you take it at the right time, then at least 5'11.

I think human growth hormone and mewing would have saved me from the life of inceldom. I was still hit by the norwood reaper but atleast I would have a chance maybe?
I got no sunlight, ate like shit, didn't exercise, and only slept like 2 hours a night when i was going through puberty. I think I would be taller with wider shoulders and maybe some other stuff if I developed properly instead of stunting my growth. If I knew about HGH and looksmaxxing when I was a kid I might have been chad but maybe i am just coping

i probably would because HRT doesn’t change your base composition or your IQ so i can’t exactly moneymaxx to the brim

You made me regret it even more :fuk:
I have a chink neighbor who's dad and mom are 5'2 and 4'8 respectively and he's 5'11. Seeing him is a constant reminder of my parents failure of not giving it to me.

I got no sunlight, ate like shit, didn't exercise, and only slept like 2 hours a night when i was going through puberty. I think I would be taller with wider shoulders and maybe some other stuff if I developed properly instead of stunting my growth. If I knew about HGH and looksmaxxing when I was a kid I might have been chad but maybe i am just coping
Higher SMV but the damage has already been done. You can't really control these things as a kid unless you are more mature mentally.

I have a chink neighbor who's dad and mom are 5'2 and 4'8 respectively and he's 5'11. Seeing him is a constant reminder of my parents failure of not giving it to me.
This is why I can never reproduce. If i gave my kid shit genes, I would wageslave my entire life as an apology for causing suffering due to my selfishness.

No

I genuinely don't even know at this point, I def would've changed plenty of shit back then but there's no way to know

Muh mewing
I wouldnt be incel if i HGHmaxxed, took roids and hormones maxxed tho

Yes If I took hgh as a child I would be at least average height maybe even tall and I would not be on this site:feelsrope:

most likely yes, since i’ve joined this forum i’ve already grown 3 inches, leanmaxxed, soft looksmaxxed and prioritized my physical health as well as careermaxx a bit and i’m still in the same position I was in 2020. no clue what could at this point.