Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW Would you survive a set up like this?

• Thread starter WorthlessSlavicShit
  • Start date
WorthlessSlavicShit

WorthlessSlavicShit

Overlord
★★★★★
Would you survive if your sister started working at the same company as you, one of the bigwigs there started asking her out, she kept rejecting him, and so, he decided to punish both of you by sending you on a "work trip" to an island in the middle of nowhere in Central America, setting the two of you up to either just die, go missing or get kidnapped by some cartel?

I have no sister thankfully

Or we could just kill him.
Going to jail is better. And we would have a relatively good justification.

Or we could just kill him.
Going to jail is better. And we would have a relatively good justification.
Pretty much:yes:. Like half of the commenters are saying pretty much the same thing, the only reason that the characters didn't do that or why they agreed to go is just so the plot could even happen.

>setting the two of you up to either just die, go missing or get kidnapped by some cartel?
>literotica

I have a feeling the story doesn’t go that way :feelshehe:

Imagine being trapped on an island with your sister, no consequences for what I would do to her :ahegao:

She would need to be more afraid of me than the cartel
If you actually had a sister you wouldn't say this

>setting the two of you up to either just die, go missing or get kidnapped by some cartel?
>literotica

I have a feeling the story doesn’t go that way :feelshehe:
It doesn't, but that was the intention of the character, as poorly thought out as it was:feelshaha:. As I already said, the beginning was really just a couple of throwaway scenes so the plot of the rest of the story could happen.