Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Would you trade a 20-year-old white blonde stacie’s life for a pair of new Apple AirPods?

Save the stacie’s life or receive the free pair of AirPods?

• I’m a foid worshipping fakecel - I would save the stacie’s life.

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • I’ll take the free pair of new AirPods.

Votes: 19 79.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Luminary
★★★★★
If you had to choose between saving the life of a 20-year-old blonde white stacy who has lived life on easy-mode from being offed - or receiving a free pair of new Apple AirPods, which would you choose?

I don't give a fuck about cuckpods, so I wouldn't mind choosing first option.

Free 800$ brand new airpods.

id choose the goypods

Are you being sponsored by Apple or something?...

Proud Android user here

normfag trait giving a shit about muh airpods

Airpods and i dont even have an iphone.

I’d take the airpods and then throw them in a river

I don't give a fuck about cuckpods, so I wouldn't mind choosing first option.
Yeah what's the point of consooming some bullshit electronic garbage. I rather save the stacy so I can rape her or even if I don't rape her, I hope that she will create more white children with her looksmatch.

At least I could resell the air pods

pods and then throw them away

I bought air pods pro 2 last week, there great

If you had to choose between saving the life of a 20-year-old blonde white stacy who has lived life on easy-mode from being offed - or receiving a free pair of new Apple AirPods, which would you choose?
I dont use iphone tbh but at least i can sell them for a bit of money in gta 5

Only if she becomes my sex slave

HAVE THE FOID IN THE SPRINGLOCK FAILURE!!

Wait a second, you’re not even getting to bang the Stacy. :feelsseriously:

Fucking ban those who voted on saving her.

Is that even a debate?

Take the airpods and sell them to a normie to a very high price.

Is there an option where I just get money instead? Don't care about airpods.

Is that even a debate?

Take the airpods and sell them to a normie to a very high price.
It is easy to tell that many incels here think that the 20-year-old stacy would return the favor and fuck them or agree to date them. Simps.

lower that stacies age to about 7 years and maybe id chose the foid but shes 20 so im choosing the airpods

Cuck pods do not fit in my ears, so I would have to sell them. If I get to keep the foid as a slave, I would pick that though

Well considering I'd take a grain of rice over Stacy's life, yes.

Last edited:
I'd do it for a bad of dogshit

If thats just meme money to then you can gladly transfer it to my bank account
You don't understand the point cuck

We do need the meme money in the meme world. Just like we need fak cash in monopoly.

But when soyciety will go south, meme money will be worth nothing.

And it's already going south. When you realize even stupid stuffs like bored apes or shitcoins are becoming pricy in terms of meme money.

Meme money is just state made non sense created by the elite to let you forget you can just gun them down like any other life form on this shit planet.

Wait a second, you’re not even getting to bang the Stacy. :feelsseriously:

Fucking ban those who voted on saving her.
Users who are a bit more astute (sharp) caught that.