Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Would you visit the Holocaust museum in Los Angeles ($15 admission without student ID)?

• Thread starter Subhuman Niceguy
  • Start date

Would you visit the Holocaust museum in Los Angeles?

• No, I would not visit the Los Angeles Holocaust museum.

Votes: 15 100.0%
  • Yes, I would visit the Los Angeles Holocaust museum.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Are goym allowed in?

There’s no way I wouldn’t get kicked out

Why the fuck should I pay respect to kikes being genocided? If anything, we should celebrate it.
I’m with you.

I’d be like, “Fuck that - I would rather go creep foids on the campus of UCLA - that’s totally free!”

Holocaust “survivor” = a Jew that didn’t shower enough

“Oy vey, $15 - does the money go straight to the Mossad?”

@kikecel

If I have to go to California fo some reason I'd visit Isla Vista.

Pay $15 to go to the Holocaust museum - or go to Universal Studios Hollywood?..

- I would rather go to Universal Studios Hollywood, and spend that $15 on food.

No, besides that i visited 2 concentration camps with parents and class. I rather spend that money on some gas, weed or save it

I passed by there a couple times, if I had the time I would have pulled in front to laugh at them.

Why would u viist a Museum celebrating something that never happened

No, not interested and the entire thing is a hoax. It's impossible that 6 million Jews died in concentration camps. Even if it did happen, which it didn't, I still wouldn't care. Bolshevik Jews killed millions of Russians. The Jews were trying to create a pan-European Jewish-led Europe. Now, with the US dominating Europe through NATO and the EU having become a vassal state of the US, it seems like the Jews control Europe.

No, I would not visit the Los Angeles Holocaust museum.​

Nah but I've been to the art museum, good cope

No, not interested and the entire thing is a hoax. It's impossible that 6 million Jews died in concentration camps. Even if it did happen, which it didn't, I still wouldn't care. Bolshevik Jews killed millions of Russians. The Jews were trying to create a pan-European Jewish-led Europe. Now, with the US dominating Europe through NATO and the EU having become a vassal state of the US, it seems like the Jews control Europe.

Based.

I did once, my parents took me one time when I was a teen for some reason. Never again :feelsUgh:

foids in 1945 be like: jews should showER more!

No im not in the us

No but I remember in high school our teacher brought some survivors in to speak with our class.

I once liked a nazi girl who was a "friend" of a "friend". I remember us walking down the street and talking, and she loudly saying some Holocaust survivor went to her school to make a speech and she openly mocked her. What went through my head was: "I'm 100% sure that if some normies listen to that and get pissed, I'll be the target of the violent in her stead."

We got along well and had a lot in common since I also used to nazicope, but it turned out she already had a nazi bf who mogged me to oblivion so no dice. Warm approaching sucks, you lose a lot of time just to get rejected anyway. Cold approaching, although still nigh useless as a below average guy, especially nowadays, mogs it.

15$ for fanfiction museum

“Beth”, CEO of the Los Angeles Holocaust museum… a fucking Jew foid is the CEO of a non-profit (they take in a lot of donation money) museum about the Holocaust - Jewfornia!

Beth, I assume the AI Jew did “experience antisemitism”, genius…

@AsakuraHao @LeFrenchCel
“CEO” of the Los Angeles Holocaust museum - life on easy-mode.

I’ll call the museum to ask if they are hiring, “Hello, can I get Beth’s email. I want to send her my application… No, I’m not Jewish.”

Most Offensive Poll To Jews of 2023 Award winner.

A Holowfarce survivor with the last name “Firestone”, kek.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back