Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Would you voluntary get penile frenulum surgery removal but in the end your penis will automatically as big as horse penis.

• Thread starter Pillow City Pimp
  • Start date

Would you?

• Total voters
Pillow City Pimp

Pillow City Pimp

"Ultravisionary Blackpilism"
★★★★
After the surgery.
It's either hitting the A spot or no unpaid sex at all.
:feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsUgh:
Even worse A-spot is the most satisfying place during the sexual intercourse.
:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

Last edited:
I don’t have a frenulum so yeah I’ll just get those free inches

I don’t have a frenulum so yeah I’ll just get those free inches
Your penis frenulum will be removed boyo that's what i mean

My frenulum got removed because i requested the frenulum-stretch operation and he instead remove my frenulum completely, i did not needed it, he did it for the money and i did a useless surgery that now gives me some pain there when is dry; i still have foreskin, but the frenulum area of my penis is now really unsatisfaying to have and FEEL.