Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

would you want someone to hug you

XtremeMax

XtremeMax

my name is Max
★★★★★
I really want someone to hug me. I've been hated for so long. Love is only allowed for chad I guess.

Yes but not a man bc it's gay

Over for KHHVcels.

The thought is just straight up suicidefuel :feelscry:

It's not gay
daniel bryan hug GIF by WWE

Nah... While you are Cuddling,
some other Thugmaxxed Chad or Tyrone is being abusive towards her, and blowing out her back

Alot of men hug eachother after not seeing eachother for a long time, Its not gay, Its only gay if penises touch.

I may be a person people dont want to hug because im ugly but i hope youd still hug me :feelsaww:
I don't care about that brocel. I'm not a shallow normie who would refuse. I would hug you

hugging is lame

I think my life would be complete if I had a slightly chubby gf to cuddle all the time. Sinking into each other's arms under cosy blankets and enjoying the velvety aromas of cocoa and cream as we sip a bit mug of hot chocolate together would be like a dream. I don't even like the idea of sex that much, it's like a wet hole, I don't care. I want cuddles mang.

I really want someone to hug me. I've been hated for so long. Love is only allowed for chad I guess.
only if its a girl and i can feel her bewbs pressing up against me.

i have this one memory of a 10/10 stacy hugging me once back in 2010 and it was like half a second of pure ecstasy because i could briefly feel her breasts. sadly this never happened again, not with her or any other foid.