Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Wow Blackops2cel became the thumbnail of a bullshit advice video

• Thread starter Deleted member 2119
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 2119

Banned
-
Youtube recommended this video to me(Idk what this channel is about but it looks like cope : 

20171215_205334.png

Video link : https://youtu.be/gG40uEcThrA

RE: Wow he became the thumbnail of a bullshit advkce.video

Just referring to him as ugly guy. Please show some respect cunt.

RE: Wow he became the thumbnail of a bullshit advice video

Looks like bullshit. They're trying to get lonely coping cucks to click.

NuMale said:
Just referring to him as ugly guy. Please show some respect cunt.

christians-in-pakistan-prayers.jpg

BwDdsahF8l84_YHJbthpE64B90FIysI83hbTZD4tKxI.jpg

RE: Wow he became the thumbnail of a bullshit advice video

Lol he even mentions the incels reddit and did a tinder experiment with him wtf is this

Okay it's basic looksmaxing advice

this dude insulted our saint. he should be beheaded.

Based Zeus, the maker of that video, is a charlatan that has said shit like "confidence can turn a 5/10 into an 8/10" in other videos, JFL

Ugly? He is the definition of MOG.

PessimisticFailure said:
Based Zeus, the maker of that video, is a charlatan that has said shit like "confidence can turn a 5/10 into an 8/10" in other videos, JFL

Selling his "advice" clearly worked for him.I bet he's enjoying his youtube money rn

Fucking Based zeus

This narcissistic fuck even sells t-shirt with his retarded catchphrases

560.jpg

NuMale said:
This narcissistic fuck even sells t-shirt with his retarded catchphrases

560.jpg

I wouldn't be able to contain my laughter if I saw an autist wearing that on the street. Fucking hell that's terrible.

Kointo said:
I wouldn't be able to contain my laughter if I saw an autist wearing that on the street. Fucking hell that's terrible.

Same I wouldn't stop laughing .This is the most cringeworthy tshirt I have ever seen. I'd rather wear an anime / weeaboo tshirt.

Facade said:
 Same I wouldn't stop laughing .This is the most cringeworthy tshirt I have ever seen. I'd rather wear an anime / weeaboo tshirt.

I'd wear neither. Even though I love anime and I'd want to wear one to show my appreciation, I'd probably be lynched and made a mockery of.

This autistic faggot doesn't even want to show his own face. He's an incel in denial.

Kointo said:
I'd wear neither. Even though though I love anime and I'd want to wear one to show my appreciation, I'd probably be lynched and made a mockery of.

I mean I'd pick.the weeb shirt if I had to choose between the based zeus shirt or the anime shirt.

Facade said:
I mean I'd pick.the weeb shirt if I had to choose between the based zeus shirt or the anime shirt.

Yeah same here. At least I'd be wearing something that I like. I tried buying and wearing a Nier Automata shirt, but since it was imported from Riceland, it was 3 sizes too small for me. I guess Japan doesn't have many large people.

shall St.ElliotRodgers punish them with his wrath