Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy WOW cucktear numales have such great personalities!

Hunter

Hunter

Banned
-

and we are supposed to be the edgy ones, kek!

Having sex doesn't make you a good person. If I could compare IT users to anyone it would be the malcontents who throw shit at people on their way to the gallows, they take out their frustrations on us because it's easy and socially acceptable, bunch of weak bitches the lot of them.

Must be nice to go around talking like that. Life must be perfect for him.

Wouldnt think to talk like that to someone.

It's okay to be edgy if you're a normalfag.

Apparently they can tell us to kill ourselves because they are socially adjusted and because we are low of value to them.

Just what the fuck is wrong with people. This is why I have no sympathy for anyone anymore. What's the point in being nice when morons like this tell you to kill yourself?

In spite of how much I want to rope, in the end these retards motivate me to keep surviving ironically. I don't want them to have the satisfaction of knowing they pushed me off, more to spite them than anything else. If my existence pisses them off, I'd be happy to survive for a few more years.

That's how all normies feel about us all the time. It's just that on IT they have a venue where they can express themselves guilt free.

Just what the fuck is wrong with people. This is why I have no sympathy for anyone anymore. What's the point in being nice when morons like this tell you to kill yourself?

remember, these are your average normies. reddit is a normie site. JFL at society in 2018.

When you have the moral high ground according to matriarchic society it's completely fine to tell people to commit suicide relentlessly on Reddit.

The people that shit talk us for our “bad personalities” are actually hypocrites. I realized this a few years ago also.

But telling a femoid to fuck an incel is misogyny, and men who complain about the fucked up system deserve to die, according to them.

remember, these are your average normies. reddit is a normie site. JFL at society in 2018.
Reddit used to be a place with little regulation on speech, though I guess today they've decided that feewings and PC shit is important to protect.

When you have the moral high ground according to matriarchic society it's completely fine to tell people to commit suicide relentlessly on Reddit.
And when an incel finally does it, they'll virtue signal endlessly to save face.
Reddit used to be a place with little regulation on speech, though I guess today they've decided that feewings and PC shit is important to protect.
I'm pretty sure the comments left my the inceltears member are not pc, but are accepted because "incels deserve it guys"

And when an incel finally does it, they'll virtue signal endlessly to save face.
"Oh it's the incel's fault that braincels administration decided to kill himself" -Cunt/cuck who told him to commit suicide in 40-50 posts for no reason
Not that Braincels is worth anything, having a whore running the subreddit is a disgraceful act that should be frowned upon.

They say having sex doesn't change who you are, RRRRRRRRRRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHTTTTTTTTTTT

"Oh it's the incel's fault that braincels administration decided to kill himself" -Cunt/cuck who told him to commit suicide in 40-50 posts for no reason
Not that Braincels is worth anything, having a whore running the subreddit is a disgraceful act that should be frowned upon.
Now that this guy supposedly kms'd the admin of AN INCEL SUB is now a landwhale. JFL.

Now that this guy supposedly kms'd the admin of AN INCEL SUB is now a landwhale. JFL.
If this forum gets a femoid as a mod, I'm going to off myself immediately because the only safe haven away from femoid control would have been compromised. Braincels is pretty much the MRA movement now, being pacified by cunts in a hierarchy with cunts at the top.

This analtear is a liar by omission. Let's take a look behind the curtain:

"Fucks sake dude. Grab a gun and do the world a favor and take out a stupid cocksucker like me, ideally me, in fact, before you off yourself. A fat, weak cunt like me couldn't stop you even if your gun was made of plastic. If you've read any of my imbecilic writing, I'm sure you know very well that I am actually this pathetic."

But clearly you see on display here the demeanor and conduct one should exhibit if he wishes to have many and varied liaisons with strong, beautiful women. Follow the example of our benevolent jesters as you usurp them. Take the next patchy beard, horn-rimmed glasses soyboy you see, grab him by his pendulous tits and swing him about; pull his constricting jeans down to reveal his puny member to his cherished platonic female friends; take, take, take; point and laugh at those below you, exalt in their dispossession. Hey baby, you ever seen a personality this big?

Last edited:
He sure will get that obese pussy. I bet even incels are more attractive than those numales

But remember guys all it takes to get laid is to be a decent person. :lul::lul::lul: