Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting WOWZA the forum has 18250 members now!

InMemoriam

InMemoriam

Make Paragon Glowie Again
★★★★★
Members 18,250

wowza when i joined incels.is back in february, there was like only 15470 members! :feelswow:

Federal agents, fakecels, LARPing foids, mentally ill Chadlites, edgy teenagers, actual truecel rotters... :feelsmusic:

Just waiting until 20,000; bluepillers and redpillers alike all fear the bitter truth of the blackpill legitimately becoming prominent in the modern world as hypergamy, foid standards, moral degeneracy, and the number of incels increase. :feelsclown:

Federal agents, fakecels, LARPing foids, mentally ill Chadlites, edgy teenagers, actual truecel rotters... :feelsmusic:

Just waiting until 20,000; bluepillers and redpillers alike all fear the bitter truth of the blackpill legitimately becoming prominent in the modern world as hypergamy, foid standards, moral degeneracy, and the number of incels increase. :feelsclown:
they be approving anyone these days did i tell you about that feminaziod who have recently graduated thanks to us?
she've literally made an account lurked the forum for two weeks, gathered her data and now she has a MD in inceldom
you can read all about it here actually :feelsautistic:

they be approving anyone these days did i tell you about that feminaziod who have recently graduated thanks to us?
she've literally made an account lurked the forum for two weeks, gathered her data and now she has a MD in inceldom
you can read all about it here actually:feelsautistic:
Well, I have a doctorate! :feelstrash:

It doesn’t take into account all the bannedcels and such

When I joined, there was 41 members. Mostly administrators, test accounts, and mods.

kinda difficult not to be at least semi-blackpilled nowadays especially if you live in the west jfl. even boomer normies who don't use the internet are getting blackpilled, mark my fucking words :feelsclown:

Kek it is still too low.
Notify when we get to 1M, that would mean something.

Kek it is still too low.
Notify when we get to 1M, that would mean something.
thats will never gonna happen, no way are the feds allowing this forum to reach 20k

no way are the feds allowing this forum to reach 20k
At least the blackpill will be scattered and it will bloom and multiply until most of males around the world wake up from their condition as slaves.

Don't let the numbers fool you. There's like, 500 consistent posters at most. The rest are lurkers, infiltrators, and uh..... Maybe feds I dunno.

Don't let the numbers fool you. There's like, 500 consistent posters at most. The rest are lurkers, infiltrators, and uh..... Maybe feds I dunno.
even so called deleted members are caught up in the mix, am sure of it :feelshehe:

9211D723 A10F 4ADD B54E 7D23C0A82ED2

damn could you name them? :feelskek:
Off the top of my head, nope! Most of them are long gone.

@RREEEEEEEEE and @Indari are some of the first I remember who are still active on here, though.

@RREEEEEEEEE and @Indari are some of the first I remember who are still active on here, though.
brutal how could you forget your brothERs in inceldom

Federal agents
its funny because starting up ive always suspected you to be a fed boi, you were dead silent doing nothing but lurking, and following members, which is was a sus behavior at the time; but since you've started opening up & communicating with the rest of cels, i've realized that i made a severe and continuous lapse in my judgement, and i don't expect to be forgiven. i'm simply here to apologize.

its funny because starting up ive always suspected you to be a fed boi, you were dead silent doing nothing but lurking, and following members, which is was a sus behavior at the time; but since you've started opening up & communicating with the rest of cels, i've realized that i made a severe and continuous lapse in my judgement, and i don't expect to be forgiven. i'm simply here to apologize.
Only 572, of course! :feelsYall:

@wowza thoughts?

Bhai. ☺️

Less than 1% are actually active. An even smaller percentage are truecels. Brootal :blackpill:

What happened in 2019?
Jewbilee incel video came out, braincels banned, a bunch of old mods left if I remember correctly, whole lotta bullshit happened actually. Also a bunch probably got fed up thinking the quality of the forum dropped during pandemic.

Was expecting the LDAR culture to explode during the pandemic, I think we'll be the centre of attention again sometime soon as more people CHOose to do othER things.
Many faggots actually got into e-relationships at that time. I didn't of course because I unironically have bad personality but even if I didn't, the moment they ask you to send pic of face, it's over.

What happened in 2019?
Quite a lot like what @BraincelsRefugee listed, but I feel like very few of those were catalysts to a lot of OGcels leaving.

I feel like the mass OGcel exodus was all just coincidental to happen in 2019 and a lot probably simply just ascended.
Many faggots actually got into e-relationships at that time.
This too. Quite a lot of incels in blackpill circles on Instagram I knew got into e-relationships around this time. Definitely not my cup of tea, though.

At this point idk if being alone is worse or being in a betabux situation, most normies end up in a situation where they end up spending the same amount as you'd if you had gone to prostitutes. Foid maintainence isn't cheap. However going to whores sounds humiliating, you're paying someone to have starfish sex with plastic on and she's constantly watching the time so you can finally fuck off. Inceldom sounds sustainable with a bunch of copes in your younger years but then you grow old and weak with no one at all. makes me believe a lot of the genuine trucels on this forum won't make it to a certain age which most people do
@Emba is love; @Emba is hope