Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Wristpill: No Rolex For Your Tiny Wrists

Bruh he looks like a child

Anorexic and no bones

hate my wrists and forearms

He unironically wristmogs me

Money is the biggest obstacle for getting a rolex.
I've never understood the allure of watches. Seems like a waste of money - perhaps collecting them would be fun, but wearing them... nah, I am alright.
Nah, they are useful, especially when every day is the same, its easier to track the date without reaching for the phone, battery lasts for more than a year. When you get used to wearing it, without it you feel naked.

Tracking the time - is it really that important? To warrant such an expensive purchase when my phone is within arm's reach at all times?
Its a personal choice, imo its very useful, its something you buy once, put it on your wrist and doesnt require any setting for years. Its more convenient than looking at phone, also doesnt distracts you while youre working on something, it will make you browse the phone less, i mean if you wanto. There are many well made cheap watches that look good.

Its a personal choice, imo its very useful, its something you buy once, put it on your wrist and doesnt require any setting for years. Its more convenient than looking at phone, also doesnt distracts you while youre working on something, it will make you browse the phone less, i mean if you wanto. There are many well made cheap watches that look good.
Yeh you can get a flashy looking one for $250-300

Watches are rather beautiful things, even the simple plastic Casio ones that I see many wearing. If I was to wear a watch, I'd wear one of those.
I have a solar Casio with a stainless band. It was $50. Analog + digital. No numbers on dial... It's nice

:feelshmm: I am slowly being pulled toward the world of watches - a simple and practical one such as yours would suffice!
It's better than digging out my phony.

And having no numbers makes it like I don't gas about time numbers...

A stainless band is a must because the plastic ones turn to shit fast.

I have small wrists

Just get a fake one… seen these things in the shop and they aren’t that impressive fake ones basically look the same

I've never understood the allure of watches. Seems like a waste of money - perhaps collecting them would be fun, but wearing them... nah, I am alright.
I think most men wear them for the female gaze or style maxxing, since knowing time is easier in this century.

Last edited: