Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Writing an important exam tomorrow and didnt learn yet

Friezacel

Friezacel

Discord: lauterbach2
★★★★★
I am writing an important exam tomorrow that will make up 25% of my final grade but i just cant manage to motivate myself to learn (ADD trait). All i did this day was eating slop, gymmaxxing, sleeping and cooming. I'll try to watch some videos hat explain everything i need to know.

Wish me luck boyos, i'll pray to Hamudi that i won't fail.

You have a lot going as an incel.

It's not ADD trait you have no motivation since you have no social backbone. No one cares whether you succeed or fail

I had a 25% exam today. I think I barely passed but I didn't have time to study for it since I had another exam last night.

It's not ADD trait you have no motivation since you have no social backbone. No one cares whether you succeed or fail
I was literally diagnosed with ADD as kid. I tried tilidin once and i was extremely focused and could easily do the tasks i needed to do

Always refer to your thesis.

gymmaxing, studying, working
If i wouldnt gymmaxx i'd become fat + i have nothing better to do anyways. Also if i'd quit my apprenticeship i couldnt buy copes anymore and i'd get kicked out by my (grand)parents

I was literally diagnosed with ADD as kid. I tried tilidin once and i was extremely focused and could easily do the tasks i needed to do
Drugmaxxing is not the way, if you had adequate social standing most of it would go away.