Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Wtf? A guy looks like a chad lite and cant get a pussy

Normie, not Chadlite. Also seems to be a fatcel (eat less JFL).

[UWSL][UWSL]I'm asking you with the utmost humility as a greycel:[/UWSL][/UWSL]

With your looks, honestly, WTF r u doing here, you couldn't find any better place to hang at ffs?
Narcisistic mentalcel, he even posts pictures (truecel WOULDN'T do that to silently mog others and feel better himself) he is based though, but cringe tbh.

Foids have options even if you‘re a Chad. There‘s little hope anywhere. That’s why we need to live our life and be ruthless. We’re going to be ignored regardless.

That's simply not true. I'm one of the ugliest truecels on this site.
View attachment 473897
View attachment 473898
WTF

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Pinksquare
Pinksquare
Pinksquare
Pinksquare
Pinksquare
Pinksquare
Pinksquare
Pinksquare
Pinksquare
Pinksquare
Pinksquare
Pinksquare

Chadlite? Where?

Looks like an extra from trailer park boys

All i notice is a person that neess some sleep. Tell what exactly is wrong with you other then "jaw is recessed, my teeth are crooked, my face is asymmetric and my left eye socket is droopy, my philtrum is the lenght of a landing strip and I have the jawline of a 10 year old."
Cause 6,7/10 beckies dont consider, youre an imposter that wants to look down on others and feel good about himself.
Sleep doesent fix subhuman infra orbital bone support and 0 fat cells in that area. Nothing short of fillers, fat grafts or implants can fix it.

Either way: im no imposter and do not look down on anyone. Browse my posts and you will see that I am empathetic to the struggles of fellow undesirables. Many people here mog me to hell and back anyways. Me being a 3/10 and you, say a 2/10, does not mean any different outcomes for the both of us.

[UWSL][UWSL]I'm asking you with the utmost humility as a greycel:[/UWSL][/UWSL]

With your looks, honestly, WTF r u doing here, you couldn't find any better place to hang at ffs?
Im an ugly 32 year old KHHV man diagnosed with Avpd. Followed the incel sphere since sluthate era.
Narcisistic mentalcel, he even posts pictures (truecel WOULDN'T do that to silently mog others and feel better himself) he is based though, but cringe tbh.
Narcicism is that last thing that anyone who knows me would tell you. I have posted my pictures mainly to try reduce some inhibition by exposure.

Narcicism is that last thing that anyone who knows me would tell you.
Terapists don't work tbh but for deluded people they do, hence that people don't know a shit.
Get checked.

Terapists don't work tbh but for deluded people they do, hence that people don't know a shit.
Get checked.
Ive been diagnosed with avoidant personality disorder and that's it. No amount of therapy or pills can fix an ugly face.

Ive been diagnosed with avoidant personality disorder and that's it. No amount of therapy or pills can fix an ugly face.
> avoidant PD
There's your only fucking issue, unironically.

Sleep doesent fix subhuman infra orbital bone support and 0 fat cells in that area. Nothing short of fillers, fat grafts or implants can fix it.

Either way: im no imposter and do not look down on anyone. Browse my posts and you will see that I am empathetic to the struggles of fellow undesirables. Many people here mog me to hell and back anyways. Me being a 3/10 and you, say a 2/10, does not mean any different outcomes for the both of us.

Im an ugly 32 year old KHHV man diagnosed with Avpd. Followed the incel sphere since sluthate era.

Narcicism is that last thing that anyone who knows me would tell you. I have posted my pictures mainly to try reduce some inhibition by exposure.
Everyone knows you are truecel don’t listen to these copers

You just acknowledged that you have a mental problem, [UWSL][UWSL]so your face is not the cause of your inceldom.[/UWSL][/UWSL]

[UWSL][UWSL]Wanna get laid? Go and hook up with someone on Tinder, you'll have matches (even the pics you have postes of yourself, bc you're above avarage).[/UWSL][/UWSL]

I don't know much of the details of the dirorder you've been diagnosed with, but let's suppose there's someone in your house and sits in the kitchen in front of the fridge. Then you will always avoid going out from your room and you would rather choose starving to death?

Go for what you could have.

From the point you've admitted that you're a mentalcel, pls. don't post anymore photos of your face, and STOP telling that you have an ugly face etc. bc it's offensive for me for expample, since I saw it, and it's not. And it was the first and also the last time I have written it down to you. If you wanna hear it from others too, go to an other site.

Last edited:
Personality disorders do not manifest within a vaccum. I was aware of my sub par looks since the age of twelve. Puberty did not even bother to at least give me some sexually dimorphic features, so it all went downhill from there. The disorder is the Result of my ugliness, not the cause. Ive got legit skeletal facial deformities that are clearly seen on a CT scan.

I am sorry that you have it rough in terms of looks man. I really do. But the proof in the pudding: years upon years of nothing but snarkyremarks about my appearance.

Ive tried a dating website 6 years ago, and the only match was some cucu for coco puffs woman that wanted a quick validation fix.