Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel wtf fornite is f2p?

Indari

Indari

r4peman
★★★★★
downloading it now although I feel like a filthy norman

Hell ya, its better than majority of games out there. I own Counter Strike Go, Battlefield 3/4, PuBG and I have most fun with Fortnite - controls are super polished, the building for defense and offense is unlike any other shooter.

I have to retrain my brain in battles, when i first started playing I would do the traditional best twitch combat wins but other guy will always build a wall up to defend himself then shoot me dead. The more advanced players set traps while they build huge towers and trap the other guy inside.

F2P, I heard they make more money because they don't let you chose what your avatar looks like (I haven't spent a dime on the game yet) but people pay $10 just to change their skin, parachutes, pick axe and dance move emotes.

This Chad Lite (Cloakzy on twitch) is probably the best at the game i've watched so far

Last edited:
if you're gonna play fortnite Ill watch attack on Titan season 3 weekly, to balance it out

fortnite is normie garbage i wouldnt suggest playing it

Hell ya, its better than majority of games out there. I own Counter Strike Go, Battlefield 3/4, PuBG and I have most fun with Fortnite - controls are super polished, the building for defense and offense is unlike any other shooter.

I have to retrain my brain in battles, when i first started playing I would do the traditional best twitch combat wins but other guy will always build a wall up to defend himself then shoot me dead. The more advanced players set traps while they build huge towers and trap the other guy inside.

F2P, I heard they make more money because they don't let you chose what your avatar looks like (I haven't spent a dime on the game yet) but people pay $10 just to change their skin, parachutes, pick axe and dance move emotes.

This Chad Lite (Cloakzy on twitch) is probably the best at the game i've watched so far

tfue is by far the best player
fortnite is normie garbage i wouldnt suggest playing it

I also had many prejudices about the game but its fun as hell

Thats the problem for me, people dont aim at all the just run around and once you shoot they spam their walls and whoever is in the right place right time in the middle of the build fest wins the fight. Csgo is way better no other game is as refined and has such a high teamwork and skill ceiling. Csgo is basically 100% skill based with almost no bs to blame shit on

Fortnite is normalfag garbage. Don't play it. I have it on my switch and its trash.

It's a shitty meme game, no wonder it's free.

It's full of 13yr old kiddies, normshits, femshits, whiteknights and cucks. Besides, the matches are so unfair and unfun it's practically a dick sucking contest. It's zero fun for anyone who isn't a pro at the game.

That and it looks like garbage.

Mfw I'm always killed first. :feelsbadman:

Fortnite is normalfag garbage. Don't play it. I have it on my switch and its trash.
>an incel who owns a nintendo switch
Lmfao123

I hate any kinds of multiplayer games like these

Yeah but it's trash.

It's been f2p for a long time. I still like Ark though since I'm a big fan of Dinosaurs.

It's a shitty meme game, no wonder it's free.

It's full of 13yr old kiddies, normshits, femshits, whiteknights and cucks. Besides, the matches are so unfair and unfun it's practically a dick sucking contest. It's zero fun for anyone who isn't a pro at the game.

That and it looks like garbage.

Try 50 vs 50 mode, easier to get familiar with controls and building rather than dying right off the bat.

Thats the problem for me, people dont aim at all the just run around and once you shoot they spam their walls and whoever is in the right place right time in the middle of the build fest wins the fight. Csgo is way better no other game is as refined and has such a high teamwork and skill ceiling. Csgo is basically 100% skill based with almost no bs to blame shit on

Its not a spamming and there is lots of skill involved, its completely different game mechanic from previous shooters. I have the original counter strike and counter strike source also, the game hasn't changed much.

Try 50 vs 50 mode, easier to get familiar with controls and building rather than dying right off the bat.

Its not a spamming and there is lots of skill involved, its completely different game mechanic from previous shooters. I have the original counter strike and counter strike source also, the game hasn't changed much.
Cs has been perfected for a long time no need for change

Look at this stacey playing, only have to be a subscriber and donate $5 shekels to play with her :(

Give it a chance, play at least 1-2 hours, do 50vs50 mode for at least an hour to get hang of things. Solo you will die way too fast if you land in populated areas

this female is so annoying i mute the volume but she looks really good at this game, i have a sinking feeling though some guy is playing for her while she pretends to play, i always root against her - god she's annoying

she's red head though, the red head females seem to be the most intelligent - vektroid female musician is also red head

Last edited:
fortnite is garbage. Played it when it first came out and hated it. I have no idea why it is so popular now.

fortnite is garbage. Played it when it first came out and hated it. I have no idea why it is so popular now.
although I didn't play it too many normies swarmed to the game for me to end up caring

Its free, Its well polished runs good on low end systems, controls are very smooth (Epic games Gears of War, Unreal Tournament). Building mechanics are different and fun.

When two skilled players are doing building battles in the air its like watching a work of art

Last edited:
tfw no video card

What CPU you got? modern CPUs have built in graphics, they aren't the best but they can still handle some games

Last edited:
Give it a chance, play at least 1-2 hours, do 50vs50 mode for at least an hour to get hang of things. Solo you will die way too fast if you land in populated areas
I tried the game out for a day in battle royal and got top 5 in all my games, I couldn't win because I was too retarded for the building controls.
Endgame was always the same, people built bases and try to snipe each other. Raiding someone is basically impossible.
Because everyone is just fucking camping at that point..
No idea what's so fun about this game, most players are absolute trash.
There is no ladder, you will get matched with noobs every game.
That means you have no possibility to play in a high skill environment.
9/10 weapons are garbage and useless.
yeah ... uninstalled after a day

I tried the game out for a day in battle royal and got top 5 in all my games, I couldn't win because I was too retarded for the building controls.
Endgame was always the same, people built bases and try to snipe each other. Raiding someone is basically impossible.
Because everyone is just fucking camping at that point..
No idea what's so fun about this game, most players are absolute trash.
There is no ladder, you will get matched with noobs every game.
That means you have no possibility to play in a high skill environment.
9/10 weapons are garbage and useless.
yeah ... uninstalled after a day

did you hide out to get top 5? I've never won a game yet because last guy is always better at building than me

the better players know how to move in, they keep building one wall and push forward to other guys base then you can also break apart their base by taking out the bottom floor

they added a bunch of stuff though if you watch the videos, there's jump pad addons you place on walls or floors you build and they balanced out the weapons since shotgun kills were OP

Reminder that they killed Unreal Tournament 4 in favor of this trash.