Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy WTF happened to anglos??

buried_alive

buried_alive

Major
★★★★★
Every time I see some major or groundbreaking feminist, misandrist or incelophobic shit happening it's always in countries like England, Australia, Scotland, Canada. Latest example of this is the Scottish police planning to start tackling "the incel problem". JFL

People here like to shit on the USA, and they are right to do so, but other anglo countries are much much worse.

they are building ground for a Fed Uprising, a reason to go ER on incels

i wanna know how can the incel culture be violent to toilets while no incels even interact with these whores at all. jfl they think some words in the internet are dangerous while they have no problem sleeping with violent and abusive chads.
also anglo countries these days are cucked asf, i wonder how burgerland isn't the same as they are

Globohomo comes from protestantism, some day ima make a high effort thread talking about this

Tbf a lot of anglo still get pussy

Remember a lot of Feminist WOC have white bf

Estonian ranks high in STEM.

i wanna know how can the incel culture be violent to toilets while no incels even interact with these whores at all.
We aren't. I don't know where they get this idea from.

My guess is they'll realize they're wrong when incels are hunted down and women are still getting beaten by dark triad chads.

i wanna know how can the incel culture be violent to toilets while no incels even interact with these whores at all. jfl they think some words in the internet are dangerous while they have no problem sleeping with violent and abusive chads.
also anglo countries these days are cucked asf, i wonder how burgerland isn't the same as they are
Some incels do lash out by killing women, but thay pales in comparison to the amount times a chad has killed a woman who was sucking his dick

They’re subhuman creatures and should be all sterilized and shit

The anglo populace is largely without firearms, thus they are one of the most cucked peoples on the planet apart from scandinavians

Every time I see some major or groundbreaking feminist, misandrist or incelophobic shit happening it's always in countries like England, Australia, Scotland, Canada. Latest example of this is the Scottish police planning to start tackling "the incel problem". JFL

People here like to shit on the USA, and they are right to do so, but other anglo countries are much much worse.
All of the Anglosphere (USA, Canada, UK, Australia, New Zealand) were automatically the first to succumb to globohomo because of several reasons. They were some of the most advanced nations technologically, English is the world's lingua franca, and they also had the "anglo work ethic". All of these made it easy to exploit their people on a mass scale, which has been the goal of the corrupt government and corporate leaders around the world since the start of all this shit. Soon there will be no place on Earth untouched by the globohomo virus.

They’re subhuman creatures and should be all sterilized and shit
STFU. Anglos used to be on top of the world. Now most of us are just pushed into a societal rut and have been societally brainwashed by wealthy elites in the government to be filled with self-hatred.

The anglo populace is largely without firearms, thus they are one of the most cucked peoples on the planet apart from scandinavians
While there is no denying that the Anglo race has, for the most part, become cucked (especially during the 21st century) that's not even close to true about the firearms. Compared to much of the world, white (mostly Anglo) Americans in rural areas have many firearms. Canada also ranks pretty highly in the list for countries with the most firearms in the world per capita.

@SnakeCel your subhuman people were carried and financed by kikes during the Victorian era

Scots aren't anglos

But to answer your question: Jews

All of the Anglosphere (USA, Canada, UK, Australia, New Zealand) were automatically the first to succumb to globohomo because of several reasons. They were some of the most advanced nations technologically, English is the world's lingua franca, and they also had the "anglo work ethic". All of these made it easy to exploit their people on a mass scale, which has been the goal of the corrupt government and corporate leaders around the world since the start of all this shit. Soon there will be no place on Earth untouched by the globohomo virus.
This makes a lot of sense. It also explains how countries that managed to maintain a stronger national identity (like Chile) are less cucked.
While there is no denying that the Anglo race has, for the most part, become cucked (especially during the 21st century) that's not even close to true about the firearms. Compared to much of the world, white (mostly Anglo) Americans in rural areas have many firearms. Canada also ranks pretty highly in the list for countries with the most firearms in the world per capita.
I don't see these gunowner Americans as beings cucks. Cucked people are against possession of firearms, unless when it's about their favored politician who is cucking them. When considering anglo countries, like Australia, England, Canada, Scotland (they are not anglos, but share culture with the english), Americans are the least cucked.

Retarded countries have retarded authorities