Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel WTF happened to Germans?!

Monday Night Raw Reaction GIF by WWE

CUMSKINS MAYNE :lul: :lul: :lul:

Look at the retard calling a Stacy random peasant.

These new people aren't Germans.

Yn4CU c8SgAH1Yw dCIfByFOWUzdu7VQ9XRckoVh6fI

This happened

They feel guilt for the Nazi stuff when they should actually feel pride like I do as an American with German ancestry.

Denazification and shaming by normie retards really fucked them up. I remember my parents and grandparents always shitting on Germans because of their past. Women desperate for validation virtue signalling, sub8s desperate for female validation virtue signalling, then they have kids who they indoctrinate with this kike worldview and the kids double down.
Look at the retard calling a Stacy random peasant.
It's called sarcasm you 80IQ retard.

It's called sarcasm you 80IQ retard
He's a cuckservative, you can't tell if they are satire or not. Cause most of them do really think like that. you high IQ mayo

lmao and the husband is wageslaving 12 hours a day of course
Meanwhile the refugee just goes to free German courses paid with tax money and NEETs the rest of the day at home or the park with other refugees.

They feel guilt for the Nazi stuff when they should actually feel pride like I do as an American with German ancestry.
There's nothing wrong with being a "savage".

arabs look like cavemans and warriors. just look and the white guy...his name could be whitefeminineboy too just how he looks like. really embarassing. But whats more interesting how could the white race survive until this days with men like that? Germany was always cucked by romans and other med. people

Meanwhile the refugee just goes to free German courses paid with tax money and NEETs the rest of the day at home or the park with other refugees.
and make money with drugs

They've been under Judeo-American custody since 1945.