Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

wtf is it with kids today

Burai

Burai

Recruit
★★★★
When I was 6-7 I played with toy airplanes, dinosaurs, soldiers etc (I'm turning 34 soon) but both my nephews who are that age just watch YT poop style videos all day about Minecraft and Undertale. The oldest one has an action figure of this really soy looking YTer that does Let's Plays, don't know his name.

I know stuff changes but it depresses me a little.

You are way older than me and I am 26 but my childhood school only had untill 6th grade when I entered my new school in 7th grade I was asstounded that 9-10 year olds were dressing like teens with a great hairstyle too and that was back in 2009-2010 back when I was a child I had patches on all of my pants and most of my shirts because I scratched them from playing outside nowadays it´s all about apps and how many like you can get, I am so HAPPY that I got to experience childhood before technology took over, in the 90´s/ early 00´s there was a great balance between technology and playing; the internet was new there was no internet on the phones and likes wasn´t even a thing kids were just kids.

And I agree it´s depressing to see how much kids! (below 11) cares about their appearance more than their innococence and happiness, I even saw a 6-8 year old girl take a selfie of herself in a super market months ago, Back in my day we were playing with sticks, building forts in the forests, climbing trees and using our imagination, the future is horrible I am so glad I got to be a child.

there is nothing wrong with minecraft or undertale as a kid

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back