Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel WTF is this faggot website?

• Thread starter Deleted member 1780
  • Start date
Deleted member 1780

Deleted member 1780

FBIcel
-
Screen Shot 2019 08 23 at 110423 PM

If incels.co is ISIS, this website is that muslim community that allows gay imams

Last edited:

brainlet females have to co-opt our language too :reeeeee::feelsree:

I can't believe they really put "femcel support" in the MIDDLE OF THEIR WEBSITE when their primary constituency are male incels. What an insult. What cuckery.

I see @Sans using this website. Bro, what are you doing there? You gotta get out.

Last edited:
fuck, I am grateful for the uncucked no tolerance policy this website has

That cucked site is run by the traitorcel jack peterson and some slut called alana.
it is an addition to the shitty incel group he ran on facebook called incelistan.

He is a GIGACUCK for being gender inclusive, talking to the media about incels, and allowing femcels on his site.

WOW. Pepe must be rolling over in his watery grave!

Femcels literally just need to shower and work on their personalities. Actually, no, they can still get a sub5 male to take their fat stinking rumps, they just don't want to touch a sub8 and haven't heard of dogs.

I remember when "Incelistan" made itself out to be a forum that was more radical and shit like that. Looks like it's not. Let's hope our forum doesn't make the same mistake.

I remember when "Incelistan" made itself out to be a forum that was more radical and shit like that. Looks like it's not. Let's hope our forum doesn't make the same mistake.
Tbh this

I like the moderate Appearance but uncucked laws(no foids) of this site

I thought incelistan was supposed to be one of the based ones..
I've never been there but just lol

brainlet females have to co-opt our language too :reeeeee::feelsree:

I can't believe they really put "femcel support" in the MIDDLE OF THEIR WEBSITE when their primary constituency are male incels. What an insult. What cuckery.

I see @Sans using this website. Bro, what are you doing there? You gotta get out.
Femcels literally just need to shower and work on their personalities. Actually, no, they can still get a sub5 male to take their fat stinking rumps, they just don't want to touch a sub8 and haven't heard of dogs.

Incel will be mainstream soon with "mentalcells" in majority

Incelistan is a shitty cucked site.

purple pill is a meme

I will never go there

fuck that tbh im so used to this female free environment. It is so nice.

.co > everything

cuckcels. gas cucks and "femcels

none of the admins over there are incel and every single one has sex on the regular, what did you expect? it's the definition of a smelly garbage dump, a pathetic attempt to rip off r/incelswithouthate of all things, not even worth (literally) shitting on. there's a reason that it's dead.

no worries, this place will never allow females/the gays/other miscellaneous trash.

A gun should have 12" barrel

Went there just now and saw @Gyros_Pretcel posts there, wtf man lol

I wish there would be actual real femcels (because of depression or anxiety, nothing too mentally hardcore) so that we could date them tbh

Can't be real, some kind of Larp or false flag event

is a cucked and pathetic website, a more inclusive and progressive version of r/incelswithouthate

Its basically another tranny worship + female boot licking "incel" website.

For sure made by some foid :feelstrash:

Websites that allow women do it so they can orbit the whores and give them the attention they wanted they all go to shit fuck it incel sites shouldn’t be cucked even if it’s contained you are bending over like little faggot 8-o

JFL at the amount of cucks on that site.

Incelistan

The 4Chan to our 8chan.

Thirsty betas want some femcel pussy.

none of the admins over there are incel and every single one has sex on the regular, what did you expect? it's the definition of a smelly garbage dump, a pathetic attempt to rip off r/incelswithouthate of all things, not even worth (literally) shitting on. there's a reason that it's dead.

no worries, this place will never allow females/the gays/other miscellaneous trash.

knajjd ive only been to a brothel once, thats it

That cucked site is run by the traitorcel jack peterson and some slut called alana.
it is an addition to the shitty incel group he ran on facebook called incelistan.

He is a GIGACUCK for being gender inclusive, talking to the media about incels, and allowing femcels on his site.
no both of them have nothing to do with that site