Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel WTF? NEW JOB FORCING ME TO SHAVE!? CAN THEY DO THIS?

• Thread starter Deleted member 1039
  • Start date
Deleted member 1039

Deleted member 1039

Be Free from the slavery of your Ego.
-
My Pizza job lets you have a stubble, but not a viking beard, but this new restaurant wont let me have an ounce of facial hair. This is fucking bullshit, now I'm not even allowed to beardmax? Fuck this shit. Everytime something good happens to me something bad has to follow. Are they actually allowed to do this? Why the fuck wont they let me atleast have a stubble? Beard is the last thing I can do to looksmax and they're stealing it from me and I need the job.

Yeah they can do that, it's just like dress code policy. MY advice is to just look for another job.

It is store policy, so yes. But you can always start a revolution.

It's time to find a restaurant that is beard friendly.

They only really want chads with good chins and jawlines that don't have to be hidden by hair.

Yeah they can do that, it's just like dress code policy. MY advice is to just look for another job.
It's time to find a restaurant that is beard friendly.
I would, but since i've already worked for the franchise before at a different store, they are giving me very favorable hours and pay since I already have experience and good reports from my previous boss
They only really want chads with good chins and jawlines that don't have to be hidden by hair.
Its funny that you say that because theres actually a tall white chadlite there who has a 5 o clock shadow and I dont recall them saying anything to him.
It is store policy, so yes. But you can always start a revolution.
I need the job thoooo

I would, but since i've already worked for the franchise before at a different store, they are giving me very favorable hours and pay since I already have experience and good reports from my previous boss
Ok then, a few passes with the electric shaver is cool.

However, if you're in love with your beard then ask them if wearing a black mash to cover it is acceptable.

I doubt it. I think bare feet are more unhygienic than a beard IMO.

Though the Don Johnson five o clock stubble would pass.

It's not like a beard is the same as dirt on the face.

Just slowly trim the beard to a stubble because of the rules.

Ok then, a few passes with the electric shaver is cool.

However, if you're in love with your beard then ask them if wearing a black mash to cover it is acceptable.

I doubt it. I think bare feet are more unhygienic than a beard IMO.

Though the Don Johnson five o clock stubble would pass.

It's not like a beard is the same as dirt on the face.

Just slowly trim the beard to a stubble because of the rules.
Thanks!
Send me a pizza
Send me the cash

Had that at my restaurant job as well. It's BS. Its a "dress code" thing, because there are many other restaurants where you can have a beard. The face is not meant to be shaved everyday.

Lol at living in america "the land of the free"

Just dye your hair the same colour as your skin and call it a skin condition

id just look for another job, i need my thick stubble to not look even more subhuman.

They don't want hair getting on the food.

apply at Comet Ping Pong instead, they got better job perks

Only women can dress how they want lest they can sue their boss. We live in a totalitarian feminist matriarchy.

They don't want hair getting on the food.
This is the reason. If they let you have a wizard beard one of your gangly stray hairs will fall in the soup and a cheapskate will try and get a free meal out of it.