Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee "Wtf twitter, this not true"

Retardfuel

Retardfuel

An alcoholic
★★★★★
Screenshot 20240116 070326 Reddit

You know women would fuck wolves if they were easier to get.

Wolves are bigger, stronger and more dangerous than dogs. Wolves mogg dogs. So of course foids would want to get fucked by wolves.

The wolfpill is real

It's over for dogcels

It's over for malehumancels

How is that misogyny…? It’s somehow misogyny when women abuse animals? Fucking idiots

Another mind blown by the dogpill

How is that misogyny…? It’s somehow misogyny when women abuse animals? Fucking idiots
It's not. It's like when "toxic" celebrity males are called "incel" for sharing counter-narrative opinions on the state of females, for example.

The inferred misogyny is "All women either fuck dogs, or would like to fuck dogs."

It's not. It's like when "toxic" celebrity males are called "incel" for sharing counter-narrative opinions on the state of females, for example.
The inferred misogyny is "All women either fuck dogs, or would like to fuck dogs."

I know. I was calling out the victim mentality they have and how it automatically has to be implicit everywhere, even in situations where they are the aggressor. It’s like a form of brainwashing they do.

I know. I was calling out the victim mentality they have and how it automatically has to be implicit everywhere, even in situations where they are the aggressor. It’s like a form of brainwashing they do.
I think you meant gaslighting? They're the ones who are brainwashed, tbh.

I think you meant gaslighting? They're the ones who are brainwashed, tbh.
I think the better way for me to have said it would have been “it’s like a form of brainwashing they’ve done on society,” to have everyone learn to see these things through the lens of females as victims and men as aggressors.

We all know that dogs are just reincarnated curries that have done good deeds in their past lives.

What are they supposed to say if they believe the meme is saying "All women are dogfuckers?" Is the mistake assuming that that's what the meme means?

This is disgusting, stone this cunts to death. This is animal abuse.

What are they supposed to say if they believe the meme is saying "All women are dogfuckers?" Is the mistake assuming that that's what the meme means?
I think they’re saying the right thing if they believe the meme is primarily saying that. I was positing the interpretation of the picture to be primarily that the dogs are the victims, rather than that all women are dog-fuckers.

fatass soyddit foids

I think the better way for me to have said it would have been “it’s like a form of brainwashing they’ve done on society,” to have everyone learn to see these things through the lens of females as victims and men as aggressors.
Oh, right. Yeah.

I think they’re saying the right thing if they believe the meme is primarily saying that. I was positing the interpretation of the picture to be primarily that the dogs are the victims, rather than that all women are dog-fuckers.

The dog is the victim in the picture, but I can draw anything depicting anyone as the victim. The thing to discuss is the message behind the meme. Women aren't saying "Poor Red Riding Hood, the wolf isn't a victim." Women are saying "Red Riding Hood would not do what is depicted in the picture."

The dog is the victim in the picture, but I can draw anything depicting anyone as the victim. The thing to discuss is the message behind the meme. Women aren't saying "Poor Red Riding Hood, the wolf isn't a victim." Women are saying "Red Riding Hood would not do what is depicted in the picture."
I think that’s still portraying RRH as a victim in a way. “Poor red riding hood, she’s being depicted doing something she wouldn’t.” And hence misogyny. But still, that “something” is victimizing a dog.

So I get where the inferred misogyny is being seen, by asking the question i was just calling attention to how there is a readily apparent victim in the picture and no misogyny involved on that layer of things, but the foid who posted it on that subreddit jumped to the misogynistic view of it that sees RRH as the victim (through the message of the meme, as you said). I think this is valid too.

Perhaps through my question I was also expressing ire towards seeing so much of this same pattern elsewhere in society, where women are always viewed as victims but what’s in plain sight, especially the suffering of men, is ignored.

next time i see a news article on facebook about a pitbull """randomly""" attacking a foid im posting this picture in the comments
We all know that dogs are just reincarnated curries that have done good deeds in their past lives.
:lul:

I think that’s still portraying RRH as a victim in a way. “Poor red riding hood, she’s being depicted doing something she wouldn’t.” And hence misogyny. But still, that “something” is victimizing a dog.

So I get where the inferred misogyny is being seen, by asking the question i was just calling attention to how there is a readily apparent victim in the picture and no misogyny involved on that layer of things, but the foid who posted it on that subreddit jumped to the misogynistic view of it that sees RRH as the victim (through the message of the meme, as you said). I think this is valid too.

Perhaps through my question I was also expressing ire towards seeing so much of this same pattern elsewhere in society, where women are always viewed as victims but what’s in plain sight, especially the suffering of men, is ignored.

Because the picture is just a drawing. The message is the thing to be discussed, there's no point in saying "But in the context of this picture, Red Riding Hood raped the wolf." Of course she did, but that's irrelevant to the message.

My little niece lets their dog (female) lick her mouth like that. It's a bit gross, but I don't think there's anything sexual going on.

She is hardly ever sick, it must be good for the immune system.

You know women would fuck wolves if they were easier to get.

Wolves are bigger, stronger and more dangerous than dogs. Wolves mogg dogs. So of course foids would want to get fucked by wolves.