Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

wtf would happen if you kept awake 24 hours

You can stay awake for as long as you want.
Around 30 hours staying awake you start getting microsleeps so you sort of fade in and out of consciousness whilst staying awake.
24 hours is fine but you might fuck up ur sleep schedule.

its 4am rn
it gets really bad

Around 30 hours staying awake you start getting microsleeps so you sort of fade in and out of consciousness whilst staying awake.
i experienced this when I was homeless.
I stayed up for 50 hours because there was an emergency. It was cold and snowing but I could not stop myself from sleeping, you literally start sleeping in the middle of walking. I would wake up not remembering that I went to sleep.

I was awake from Wednesday morning 6am to friday evening 8-10pm not sure when I went to shelter.

i had to walk at 8 and I can't fuck this up i only have 2 hours to fucking sleep

i had to walk at 8 and I can't fuck this up i only have 2 hours to fucking sleep
It's better to get even a little bit of sleep as opposed to no sleep.

You start falling asleep against you're will when doing random stuff

Nothing much, 24 hours isn’t too extreme.