Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel WW3: Iran's attack on Israel has begun!

What a coward! :lul: :lul:

They'd better be nuclear-tipped missiles and wipe out israel entirely because I ain't getting drafted bitch

dont think anything serious will happen tbh...you remember when iran attacked that base called Asad or something? nothing happened back then so...

0 kikes will be dead, I promise you, the drones won't reach Israel and the missiles will miss, all by (((chance))) of course

Screenshot 2024 04 13 23 34 30 079 edit comandroidchrome

Angel number niggers started again with 666

Based for Iran to finally do something

Life was getting boring jfl

Just another ploy to push up Oil and Gold

Ww3 won’t start over this realistically but let’s see what happens
Most articles I've seen on this in the last week mentioned that this is probably communicated behind the scenes to ensure that nobody will lose face or look like a loser, but also that nobody will actually start a war. Frankly, I hope that that's actually the case:worryfeels:.

.is community is my only news source :feelsbadman:

Ww3 is slowly starting.

it was the biggest joke

Why Israel strikes against Iranian embassy in other country in the first place?
It's very rude.
They are rude because they know that westoids support them.
Countries such as US, UK or Germany are axis of evil and lackeys of Israel.

Why Israel strikes against Iranian embassy in other country in the first place?
It's very rude.
They are rude because they know that westoids support them.
Countries such as US, UK or Germany are axis of evil and lackeys of Israel.

This attack was authorized by the US so Iran can save face to its local population.
Now everyone is happy. Israel can pretend to be the victim, US has an excuse to waste more tax dollars being a bitch/body guard of israel and Iran pretends to avenge the embassy attack.

This attack was authorized by the US so Iran can save face to its local population.
Now everyone is happy. Israel can pretend to be the victim, US has an excuse to waste more tax dollars being a bitch/body guard of israel and Iran pretends to avenge the embassy attack.

Won't israel attack iran now?

>0 drones reached israel
>Iran : mission accomplished, back to doing nothing

>0 drones reached israel
>Iran : mission accomplished, back to doing nothing
it's basically a glorified version of north korea, just make a show of your ferocity and resolve, then back down like "but wait, there's more!!! We're only warming up!!!" and extort the west for lifting sanctions and giving international loans.

Its not over yet Israel will somehow strike Iran, I wonder how Iran will react to it.

…..and nothing even happened.

since 2022 every few months its been "x attacked z, a threatened b this means we're about to have WWIII" it will just continue being a conflict between 2 nations and nothing more its all a big nothing burger

of course, it's Iran

marseysal.webp
It has the potential to turn into something. They are both threatening each other again.

It wouldn't surprise me if the only reason it wasn't a surprise was just them telling the Jews to fuck off one last time.

Oil Traders Wager on $250 Price by June as War Risk…

The oil markets now await Israel’s response to Iran’s attack to decide how much risk premium for crude oil there will be.