Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

WWE 2K25 sucks

• Thread starter Low Tier Currycel
  • Start date
Low Tier Currycel

Low Tier Currycel

Officer
WWE 2K25 sucks because the controls are confusing and you have to spend lot of virtual currency to unlock everything.

It sucks since 2007 or 09, i cant remember correctly which when they changed the controls, i played since early 00s til late 10s and graphics barely changed.

Typical of modern sports or fighting games

If you watch or play wwe after reaching 16 yo of age you re most likely 70-75 iq

It sucks since 2007 or 09, i cant remember correctly which when they changed the controls, i played since early 00s til late 10s and graphics barely changed.
Yeah THQ made the Wwe games from early 2000s til early 2010s. Now 2K makes WWE games since mid 2010s.

If you watch or play wwe after reaching 16 yo of age you re most likely 70-75 iq
WWE have lot of incel wrestlers like Kane, Otis, Kevin Owens, Umaga, Samoa Joe and Shinsuke Nakamura.

I liked WWF No Mercy for the N64, and also WCW vs NWO world tour.

nothing new here