Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion WWYD if you woke up as 10/10 6'11" gigachad?

• Thread starter Deleted member 32183
  • Start date
Deleted member 32183

Deleted member 32183

Ich bin ein Terminator
-
I would prefer to experience a handful of short term relationships rather than just slay
after I get my fill, I would use my looks to infiltrate foids personality detectors and do something similar to this:
43a

eat an apple maby

open tiktok/instagram to gain quick bucks from dumb whores

let it set in for a day the fact I’m a 10/10, then the next day I’ll go out and slay

I'd be super worried about not having any ID with my new face. My life would be ruined.

6"11 is a bit too much. Give me 6" 3 and it's a deal.

Make a tinder profile

Get with one of the girls I find the most attractive. Which are 5/10s and lower.

at first just walk randomly around out in public, mogging everybody in the immediate vicinity

after that, pick out a woman i like, whisper in her ear "wanna fuck?" and see if i go to jail or end up in her house

Gigabased if true.

Find a young women that pretty much worships me and make her my wife and have a shit ton of kids.
Any other answers that involve "slaying" or causal sex are degenerate and the reason you and me are here in the first place.

Would go on TikTok and drop blackpills

I just want to be 6'4-6'5
wanting to be 6'11 is taking the heightpill too far imp

My Life would change 100%

Find a young women that pretty much worships me and make her my wife and have a shit ton of kids.
Any other answers that involve "slaying" or causal sex are degenerate and the reason you and me are here in the first place.

Not the reason, but the consequence.

To answer OP's question: I would slay. I would also get married to a Stacylite just for the social validation, but would cheat on her with no regret. And she probably wouldn't mind.

he shouldve filmed it because otherwise this is just another sad LARP on 4chan