Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Xi meets Putin to presumably solidify their allegiance. WW3 when?

ItsACrazyWorld

ItsACrazyWorld

Recruit
★★★★★

In recent news, Ukraine has supposedly taken back some cities, forcing a Russian retreat - Putin has said multiple times that if the war is not going in Russia's favour, he will use the nukes. Well, let's hope Ukraine takes some more land back...and Putin sticks to his word!

In this fucked up world - that is a war anyway (a war between races, ruthless competition between individuals) - then, actually, seeing the nukes launched and just flatten everything would be very cathartic - a kind of tranquility in the subsequent silence

One of these guys needs to be a fucking hero

Imagine being a super power and losing to a small shithole country, Russia is really weak shithole, we will see if China any better

WW3 is not going to start guys

If Russia and or china even try something EVERYONE is going to die

Nobody wants to risk millions of lives over a fucking nuclear power plant or whatever the hell the people wanted

I doubt it'd boil over into full nuclear war. I can definitely see Putin using a tactical nuke however. It'd be interesting to see how western nations would respond but I feel like they'll probably just wag there fingers vigorously. I'm not sure anyone has the stomach to end the world over Ukraine.

WW3 is not going to start guys

If Russia and or china even try something EVERYONE is going to die

Nobody wants to risk millions of lives over a fucking nuclear power plant or whatever the hell the people wanted
Even if WW3 does start it doesn't mean they will use nukes. In WW2 both Germany and the UK had large stockpiles of chemical weapons yet they never used them on each other. If WW3 starts the most likely scenario would be it being fought conventionally and would last a month with one side getting shit on so badly that they'll threaten to use nuclear weapons then the winning side would call a ceasefire and the politicians start negotiating. The only time a country would probably resort to nuclear weapons would be in the event that their country was invaded and they risk losing and being conquered and occupied.

Last edited: