Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Y orthodoxy mogs pisslam, mang

NoLooksNoLife

NoLooksNoLife

☦️Catechumencel
-
U and chicas are free to mingle, shake hands, or hug(havent hugged any young chicas yet, no fakecel here), just not during vespers or Divine Liturgy, mang

Try doing any of these things in pisslam, mang, good luck! :feelshaha: :smonk:

is there anything special you gotta do to join orthodox church? Can ppl just show up on sat or sun

is there anything special you gotta do to join orthodox church? Can ppl just show up on sat or sun
Gotta consult with the priest and he will direct the process from there, mod mang

I can't just like lurk in the back row during the liturgy lol
They wont leave u as alone as catholics for sure, in my experience, but the downside for the schismatic Roman Catholic Church is they lost a chance to add to their membership because i never know to catch the priest, mang

In the Orthodox Church, u cant just linger or larp quite as easily, Chico. Thats why i got connected with the priest much sooner and am going with orthodoxy, mang :smonk:

The only orthodox church in my area is romanian, im thinking of checking it out one of these days tbh.

nonetheless meaning ok u are right but the sexhavers on my side have less restrictions
cope, why care
also christcels main point on women is that their hedony is godless and does not line up with a given morality. So in reality you are about 80% of the way to islam raj's belief. To me it looks like you are laughing at a religion for, practicing what you believe. You and islam Raj are equal copers in a species that literally by biology seeks to justify and cope. Your religion has been used to justify terrible lives for centuries, you use it to cope yours as incel is at least morally correct or with jesus or some shit. Because npcs wrote it down before you were born. You bowed to influence to your core rather than being self defined. coping npc
Have you given orthodoxy a chance before knocking it, Chico? Fr mang, the only reason Christianity gets such a bad rap is because thats what heterodox christcucks give it

Pisslam is a piss poor forgery of orthodoxy in many ways, mang:feelsthink::smonk:

stop ignoring my arguments. You literally ignored my argument and replaced it with a generalized 'bad rap' for christianity. I didn't make any of those same arguments against christians involved in that bad rap, meaning my points remain valid until you at least attempt to engage them.
I'm bringing up your individual coping in this post, it isn't even really related to what you believe, just using it to feel superior. So it isn't valid to group me with a 'bad rap against christianity'.
Funny that despite not engaging anything I said in this way, you still put up a new grouping of people that you look down on and deflect my criticism onto, protecting your correctness :feelskek: I wasn't bickering over differences between the two, I said your fickle differences aren't something truly superior, and you've said "well I'm even fickler so you must be thinking of that other group" :feelskek: . Hey, you kind of did the same thing to avoid losing this argument :feelsahh: by grouping me as 'anti-christian like the other anti-christians'
Do you ever think about how someone could write the most brutal dismissal of your post possible, but asking

will work as an out to anything they said?
It dampens the argument, and takes the moral high ground so that I'm now inconsiderate of a new opinion, a place christcucks love to be in. Not only that, It also helps you move on from a losing argument to a new one about religious conversion, in the process, losing my original argument against you specifically.
Try think about what happens if the conversation goes that way.
I'd have to disprove your religion just to prove my pretty much unrelated point that you use it to cope. Then I have to remember to bring up my original point, and by then you still need to be interested. Pretty difficult. That's why you ask, because it kills the argument.

Massive fucking cope, no depth. Hiding behind pale copes written by dead bluepillers, dodging my points left right and centre. biggest coper of the day @NoLooksNoLife
Tldr, mang

complete avoidance cope you dumb fuck. Read it. You ignored every point I made to protect yourself. Pathetic coper.
Keep seething, mang :smonk:

dodge me and be wrong, pathetic chad worshipper, so proud of christ chads, angry at raj chads, while you are literally sexless and neither likes you. Fat neek coper
Look at me, needing to be right & feel superiority n shiet because I just gotta prove something to an online random :feelskek: :smonk:

every thought you put in to replying to me was a self biased dodge of points. You went from dodge to dodge, engaging none of them, and walk away conciously choosing to stroke your own bias. That's why I keep replying, not because I need to be right. That's another assumption you've plucked out of thin air about me to dodge my point. Dodger
Ok u “win”. Go feel good n shiet abt urself, Chico :feelskek:

your first reply to me was 'nevertheless they are still cucked'. Eg, dodging.
Your second reply to me dodged absolutely everything then tried to get me into religion
Ever since then you've just said seethe and failed to engage
You walk away considering nothing
C O P E R
Ok u “win”. Go feel good n shiet abt urself, Chico :feelskek:
I’m too high af to really give a fuck about ur supposed intellectual ranting n raving shit, mang :smonk:

I gained nothing from doing this in fact I should have been leaving 15 mins ago. I lose doing this, and other users think worse of me for taking the bait. I did it because you're a dumb fuck coper who baited me into it and nothing more. Don't assume I want to be right. I'm very open to being wrong.

Every single time someone on this forum feels wrong I see them call the other person a validation farmer that they need to be right. Another fucking pale cope from your mind developed entirely around coping. Get ban please
Yet you’re still writing diatribes right here, mang :feelskek: :smonk: