Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Yad PUA's Daygame Immersion

Mango

Mango

404: faceonality and bonefidence not found

Here's What's In Store For You..​

In the Day Game Immersion Advanced online video training program, you’re a fly-on-the wall as six guys from all walks of life take part in an intensive 7-day “immersion program.”

dgi-catalog-shot

Every moment of their intense journey is captured on camera, beginning each day with the morning seminar and then off into the streets for day game approaches. After, you join them back in the immersion seminar room, as Yad delivers pin-point feedback, eliminating every last kink in their game.

dgi-video-example-1

This is literally the first program of its kind and we cannot emphasize enough just how powerful this style of teaching is. There is simply no other style of teaching that can match the effectiveness of watching students at a comparable skill level to you work through the most common day game mistakes.

In going through the immersion program you are effectively short cutting your learning curve and allowing them to make the mistakes, so you don’t have to. Early reviewers of the Day Game Blueprint report more improvement in just 30 days than in the previous 6 months. And watching regular guys put in the work and do their approaches will give you inspiration to get out there and start doing the kinds of things you know you are capable of.

dgi-video-example-2

This program contains over 30 hours of high-quality video footage and training. We recommend approximately 1 hour of study per day, combined with infield practice. If you are ready to immerse yourself in the Day Game Blueprint methodology, then you are ready for Day Game Immersion.

As we already know, look at well that worked. :feelshaha:

View: https://youtu.be/AfmkHNSSSMs?t=293

Please explain this to me like I am too lazy to read or watch it to understand it, thank you :feelsjuice:

Please explain this to me like I am too lazy to read or watch it to understand it, thank you :feelsjuice:
Watch some recessed potato chat up women and pay $97 for the course. Don't forget to study!

Watch some recessed potato chat up women and pay $97 for the course. Don't forget to study!
Yeah Bro! I'm sure once he showers, hits the gym, gets a haircut, learns game, and gets a persoynality he will totally get laid :soy:

ironic, chads dont need this, they already born and have a whole life pushing them to the way to have a lot of womyn to have sex...nature already made it never began for us

this video is so iconic I can just look at the thumbnail and jfl

PUA are the biggest scam in history, if we follow their logic then I would sleep with a dude just because he talked nice to me

Yeah, honestly bluepillers are less retarded
Bluepillers are just naive, childlike even

it is hard to accept the truth, and I sadly still see bluepilled cucks every day, getting stood up and asking what they did wrong

being bluepilled must be so depressive, always thinking your personality or something in your control is at fault, when it is actually just some bases who decided to fuck you over in your DNA

the only true PUA I would respect if some of you guys could coerce a women into sleeping with your though your words alone

but I would also respect you if you could conjure a fireball and throw it into a crowded mall hoop (I like basketball), which would be the same feat, realism wise