Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel y'all should become passport bros

brazi

brazi

Veteran
★★★★
y'all should band together play with politics to enter india in large number and become passport bros.
mix with our pajeetness to reduce it to some extent.
save us from the genetic curse by blurring it to some extent. this should have happened in the past.
kerala is a state in india where slightly more civilized people live. they are blessed with european and sand genes in very large number. even their foids are somewhat smart and civilized. they are also taller. but i come from the part of india that is worst in the whole planet. in terns of looks, evilness, etc

Last edited:
Over for your inkwell mixed curry son

Passportbrosing is only viable when you are 5+

Is Kerala in the Tamil region of the country?

I will get mogged wherever I go it doesnt matter

Just go to a country of savages that bathe in excrement theory

Just cuck us- theory

Stopped reading at “y’all”, as did anyone with an ounce of self-respect

>implying I'm willing to invest the amount of time, effort and money it takes to pick up a sub 5 roastie with a bodycount higher than the Earth-Moon distance
>implying that even if I succeed, it will make up for all the mogging, rejection, ghosting and mistreatment I've endured and will continue to endure
>implying said roastie will not cuck and divorce me the minute she finds a better opportunity or gets her papers, taking half of my net worth in the process and sending me back to square one

Yeah, you do that. I'll pass.

>implying I'm willing to invest the amount of time, effort and money it takes to pick up a sub 5 roastie with a bodycount higher than the Earth-Moon distance
>implying that even if I succeed, it will make up for all the mogging, rejection, ghosting and mistreatment I've endured and will continue to endure
>implying said roastie will not cuck and divorce me the minute she finds a better opportunity or gets her papers, taking half of my net worth in the process and sending me back to square one

The thing is women still need to like you, and it’s not like you go to Africa and buy sex slaves. A foid is still a foid. The only difference from over there and here is that they treat a chad even better.

fuck relationship nigga its over for us. just breed pajeetas. they will welcome and beg to get white babies

You would actually make the gene pool worse doing this. You wouldn’t think it’s possible but it is.
IMG 8421

The thing is women still need to like you, and it’s not like you go to Africa and buy sex slaves. A foid is still a foid. The only difference from over there and here is that they treat a chad even better.
its over for us. and i stopped wanting foid love after realising their extreme retardation. male female relationship is like like man and dog.

wtf

wtf. explain in tldr pls
when two people that aren’t genetically similar (different race for example) have children, the offspring have reduced genetic fitness.

I know it probably doesn’t make sense, but it’s a real thing.

y'all should band together play with politics to enter india in large number and become passport bros.
save us from the genetic curse by blurring it to some extent. this should have happened in the past.
kerala is a state in india where slightly more civilized people live. they are blessed with european and sand genes in very large number. even their foids are somewhat smart and civilized. they are also taller. but i come from the part of india that is worst in the whole planet. in terns of looks, evilness, etc
So this is Hindu swastika on your profile?

Saaaaar please come India saaar

when two people that aren’t genetically similar (different race for example) have children, the offspring have reduced genetic fitness.

I know it probably doesn’t make sense, but it’s a real thing.
greatest curry ever lived <<<< lowest white ever lived. curry is just any race. they are unimaginably inferior.
also its better for the child to be ahalf white than a full curry

JBW would work with south foids

The fundamental problem everywhere is a LACK OF WOMEN UNDER 40 YEARS OLD COMPARED TO MEN. And it is especially bad in India, where girls are murdered in sex-selective abortions! Then Indian men migrate to other countries to seek women and compensate for the girls they themselves murdered in their own country. Where I live, there are like 1 female Indian/Pakistani exchange/foreign student for every 20 male Indian/Pakistani exchange/foreign students. Most of them are single, but not insignificant portion of them have a native girlfriend here while the very rare Indian females are with Indian men. Everytime I go to certain grocery-store I see 5-15 Indians, all young males!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I WANT TO KILL THEM! THEY SHOULD NOT BE ALLOWED TO STUDY HERE (FOR FREE!!!!!) UNLESS THEY BRING EXACTLY THE SAME AMOUNT OF WOMEN STUDENTS HERE. If India wants to send 100 male students to Finland, they should be allowed in only if they send those 100 + 100 young female student also. Indian families mostly don't give a shit about their daughters, they only pay for the education of their sons!

Imagine that Finland donates free education to our enemies (all Indians I know of and see everywhere support Russia invading and annexing its neighbours in Europe, they would literally cheer for Russia attacking and advancing in Finland and banning Finnish language), changes the education language to English to accommodate foreigners causing the locals to learn less with more effort needed. IN A LECTURE OF 100 PEOPLE, IF EVEN ONE PERSON DOES NOT UNDERSTAND FINNISH, THE LECTURER WILL SPEAK ENGLISH ONLY. AND EVEN IF HE SPEAKS FINNISH, ALL THE MATERIAL IS IN ENGLISH. This is how cucked we are. Females have all the power in Finland and they love foreign men (and hate Thai women who commit the worst crime in the universe: give Finnish man some pussy).

The fundamental problem everywhere is a LACK OF WOMEN UNDER 40 YEARS OLD COMPARED TO MEN. And it is especially bad in India, where girls are murdered in sex-selective abortions! Then Indian men migrate to other countries to seek women and compensate for the girls they themselves murdered in their own country. Where I live, there are like 1 female Indian/Pakistani exchange/foreign student for every 20 male Indian/Pakistani exchange/foreign students. Most of them are single, but not insignificant portion of them have a native girlfriend here while the very rare Indian females are with Indian men. Everytime I go to certain grocery-store I see 5-15 Indians, all young males!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I WANT TO KILL THEM! THEY SHOULD NOT BE ALLOWED TO STUDY HERE (FOR FREE!!!!!) UNLESS THEY BRING EXACTLY THE SAME AMOUNT OF WOMEN STUDENTS HERE. If India wants to send 100 male students to Finland, they should be allowed in only if they send those 100 + 100 young female student also. Indian families mostly don't give a shit about their daughters, they only pay for the education of their sons!

Imagine that Finland donates free education to our enemies (all Indians I know of and see everywhere support Russia invading and annexing its neighbours in Europe, they would literally cheer for Russia attacking and advancing in Finland and banning Finnish language), changes the education language to English to accommodate foreigners causing the locals to learn less with more effort needed. IN A LECTURE OF 100 PEOPLE, IF EVEN ONE PERSON DOES NOT UNDERSTAND FINNISH, THE LECTURER WILL SPEAK ENGLISH ONLY. AND EVEN IF HE SPEAKS FINNISH, ALL THE MATERIAL IS IN ENGLISH. This is how cucked we are. Females have all the power in Finland and they love foreign men (and hate Thai women who commit the worst crime in the universe: give Finnish man some pussy).
brutal. irrational female anger and jealousy won. looks like all men are gonna be cucked and all high IQ cuvilization will be wiped soon

I am doing tihis but in philiphinnes and I'll stay away from politics I need to stay low radar

I am doing tihis but in philiphinnes and I'll stay away from politics I need to stay low radar
sigma. improvise. adapt. overcome

Last edited: