Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Y’all think being a home inspector is a good career?

R

robertgeronim0

Banned
-
This is what I plan on pursuing as a career if my wagecucking tenure ends next month. I’m currently 21.

it pays below the median salary in most places, but i guess it's good for brocels, i'd honestly become a long haul truck driver if I wanted a job thats incel friendly, what do you currently do?

it pays below the median salary in most places, but i guess it's good for brocels, i'd honestly become a long haul truck driver if I wanted a job thats incel friendly, what do you currently do?
Receiving associate (aka stocker) at a retail store.

crawling in the crawlspace with spiders, dust, and rats. If you accidentally die on the job they might forget you and you’ll become part of the foundation

crawling in the crawlspace with spiders, dust, and rats. If you accidentally die on the job they might forget you and you’ll become part of the foundation
Don't joke about that, I have nightmares about that. :fuk:

Ok GrAYcel
Ok GrAYcel

Receiving associate (aka stocker) at a retail store.
I did that for some time. luckily the other stocker was some skinny nerdy hipster type dude so we got along really well lol

No fuck that. Why would you want to work such a homosexual job to please the jews. You should become a cowboy. A nomad. Use your life savings or take out a loan to buy some livestock, rope, a cart, then just wander around and graze on any lush greenery you come across. Don't respect private property, trample over any "muh no trespassing" signs, they can't arrest you for it unless the owner asks you to leave, besides nobody will have the balls to confront a freeman rightfully herding his animals.

I was thinking about doing this as a side hustle on Saturdays, I'm pretty knowledgeable about that type of stuff so it wouldn't be too bad

Not joking tho it’s realistic possibility
I had been considering this line of work as an alternative to what I'm attempting to do for a while now, but I've changed my mind, I don't think it's for me. :fuk:

I had been considering this line of work as an alternative to what I'm attempting to do for a while now, but I've changed my mind, I don't think it's for me. :fuk:
What’s your number one career?

What’s your number one career?
Well, it'd be nice if I could get established in my main career field, software engineering, but my work history is so spotty, and I'm so terrible at interviews on account of my autism, combined with the fact I have zero connections in the field, despite trying my best to establish them during college, that I'm pretty much just being forced to find work elsewhere.

Well, it'd be nice if I could get established in my main career field, software engineering, but my work history is so spotty, and I'm so terrible at interviews on account of my autism, combined with the fact I have zero connections in the field, despite trying my best to establish them during college, that I'm pretty much just being forced to find work elsewhere.
How is that electrician interview?