Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Ya’ll think i can get all 3 of my oneitis’s if i incel max and become infamously famous?

Incelius Savage

Incelius Savage

The Godfather of Inceldom and Suffering in Life
-
I think I get what you're saying, and yes, incel "personalitymaxxing" seems to get all the bitches. Brutal.

Last edited:
It’s not even a oneitis if you have 3

I’m the biggest oneitiscels no one in this world love their oneitis more than me it’s over
True man. I don’t even care about any woman i’m just trying to get my life back but that’s impossible without a time machine.

how to leave inceldom: incelmaxx and be the best incel in the world

NO I AM BETTER THAN THIS FILTHY FUCKING STINKY SHIT EATING GOOK I AM LITERALLY PUSHING GLASS IN FRONT OF THE INTERPOL **IN VIDOIPOEPOLS HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA FUCKING WHORES TOOO MUCH BERS AMPH *IN VIDOEN G NAIE
Can’t wait to have a car ride with you one day snorting speed and drinking hooch and throwing molotovs at normies (in gta 6)

NO I AM BETTER THAN THIS FILTHY FUCKING STINKY SHIT EATING GOOK I AM LITERALLY PUSHING GLASS IN FRONT OF THE INTERPOL **IN VIDOIPOEPOLS HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA FUCKING WHORES TOOO MUCH BERS AMPH *IN VIDOEN G NAIE
True. Fuck elliot rodger.