Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Yandere simulator dev fuckig mogs me to hell and bacc

Speedloader

Speedloader

Saw spear enthusiast
-
Is it facking ovah 4 me?

This guy mogs you

He looks pretty subhuman in both pictures honestly.
Yep :feelshaha: me saying he had a glow up was sarcasm, iirc all the meme photos of him as a young guy were from him posting to 4chan or something and asking how to improve his appearance because girls thought he was repulsive

Yanderedev should just go all out and make the game basically an incel fantasy. Normies are already against him. Normies shut the fuck up when a guy they are rallying against laughs at them and use them to make money.

They say Yandev is incel? Double down and make the rivals have fetishes for entirely unappealing truecel tier men. You think pantyshots are creepy? Well, now there is panty raiding. Having a huge tits character called Mai Waifu is creepy and a self insert for Yan Dev? Make her officially your wife and make her tits even bigger.

Ogre for you if a truecel kikecel neet that can't even get the basic features into his game after 6 years mogs you.
Yanderedev should just go all out and make the game basically an incel fantasy.
>yandev
>make a game
that's a good one

Last edited:
No he doesen't. Youre face isnt as bad.

>yandev
>make a game
that's a good one

If he stayed with Tinybuild, I think it would had been possible. He refused because he would have to completely halt all updates on the game for like 8 months. It would had been better to updating for 8 months that have the game unfinished years after.

Yanderedev is based, imagine tricking foids into NEETbuxxing you. He has my absolute respect.

If he stayed with Tinybuild, I think it would had been possible. He refused because he would have to completely halt all updates on the game for like 8 months. It would had been better to updating for 8 months that have the game unfinished years after.
Yea but he's a giga sperg that can't handle change or working with others so here we are.
Wish that guy that was working on a clone didn't turn out to be a pedocel tbh.

Yea but he's a giga sperg that can't handle change or working with others so here we are.
Wish that guy that was working on a clone didn't turn out to be a pedocel tbh.

The clone was dead from the start and any other will be dead from the start because it stems from and takes in count a lot SJW complains like "ewww panty shots are cweepie" "Its cweepie that the girls don't look older" "bullying is problematic and should not be a game mechanic" and shit like that. It is a game that parodies and appeal to anime and gaming tropes, you can't do a game like that while SJWing about it.

Only a jap can make this game.