Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Years pass by quick when 90% of your time is being spent on the internet

RealSchizo

RealSchizo

5'5 genetic garbage, autistic, abused dog,gamercel
★★★★★
I've been terminally online for at least a decade now. I can still vividly remember when I was 15 years old and it feels like that was yesterday. Life passed me by like a lightning. I have no memories to recall honestly I haven't done anything significant I don't even remember what I used to do online. I feel like I am a programmed robot who got implanted early childhood memories in order to integrate within society. All of that free time I had I wasted it by playing video games instead of planning a future career. It's fucking over.

I've been terminally online for at least a decade now. I can still vividly remember when I was 15 years old and it feels like that was yesterday. Life passed me by like a lightning. I have no memories to recall honestly I haven't done anything significant I don't even remember what I used to do online. I feel like I am a programmed robot who got implanted early childhood memories in order to integrate within society. All of that free time I had I wasted it by playing video games instead of planning a future career. It's fucking over.
how old?

Fr bro I'm missing out on so much, everyone's enjoying life will I rot :feelsbadman: :cryfeels:

I feel like I am a programmed robot who got implanted early childhood memories in order to integrate within society
same. im so depersonalized and derealized my memories seem like they have no connection to the present, and even day to day it doesnt feel like the same life is happening

It kills time.

I try to force myself to engage, and leave the android at home

All of that free time I had I wasted it by playing video games instead of planning a future career. It's fucking over.

But why bother?

Seek NEETbuxx my friend, and LDAR. Either that or geomaxx. You're not going to ascend in the West anyway, and even if you do, would you want to paint a massive target on your back that says "I make six figures, please financially rape me?"

I was 19 when i joined

I'm 23 now

It's not really a lot.

But given that those years are supposed to be the years where you discover the world and have plenty of life-changing experiences...

My still khhv girlfriendless self atm:
eab.png

literally me

That’s why they say you need to balance things in your life.

Same

Last edited:
Absolutely the same man I have archives of my internet presence since 2013 lol

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back