Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW Yes, IT, dogpill is real

The ironic thing is, women themselves aren’t a reliable source when it comes to women considering the fact they contradict themselves but actions speak louder then words.

Pffffft furries/zoos are already way ahead about the dogpill

Attachments

• IMG_20210612_093003_809.jpg
    IMG_20210612_093003_809.jpg
    62.6 KB · Views: 32
they say "incels are crazy for thinking women will rather fuck dogs than ugly men" then preceed to unwittingly say they themselves would rather do it in many of their incel hating posts.

Now answer me, why there isn't a single online community made by women who are attracted/have a fetish on fucking ugly men, yet we have hundreds of communities with THOUSANDS of women who are not only turned on by the idea bestiality, but also practicing it?

OFC, they won't touch this.

they say "incels are crazy for thinking women will rather fuck dogs than ugly men" then preceed to unwittingly say they themselves would rather do it in many of their incel hating posts.

Now answer me, why there isn't a single online community made by women who are attracted/have a fetish on fucking ugly men, yet we have hundreds of communities with THOUSANDS of women who are not only turned on by the idea bestiality, but also practicing it?

OFC, they won't touch this.
I think they’ll touch this thread and say : haha furry inky fucks dogs himself

JFL at denying dogpill in 2021 :feelskek: , it's even getting old in incelophere. someone should tell them we are not living in 2017 :society:

The ironic thing is, women themselves aren’t a reliable source when it comes to women considering the fact they contradict themselves but actions speak louder then words.
JFL at denying dogpill in 2021 :feelskek: , it's even getting old in incelophere. someone should tell them we are not living in 2017 :society:
They will show it on tiktok if people were not against bestiality.

Last edited:
It's weird to me how me saying nigger or any website containing nigger or anything about Jews is completely censored on Google but when you want some dog fucking a foid it takes 2 clicks to see that shit.

who said they don't fuck dogs

that moment when i realized that, to a w*man, a dog is the greater option for her

Reminder: Foids will rather fuck a stray dog with rabies than a sub8 male