Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Yes, you normie son of a bitch, be afraid of inkwells, BEE VERY VERRRRY AFRAID OF US

Blackpillennium

Blackpillennium

Feminists are lesbians who hate all men

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/uqh71k/serious_are_you_guys_afraid_sometimes/

42385.jpg

SUMMONING THE ENTIRE I.N.C.E.L. KOMMANDO SEX-HAVING-SCUMBAGS EXTERMINATION UNIT :feelsLightsaber:

@Sneir @HighTGymcel @InMinecraft @yez @BlackPilledNeet @Mecoja @Pancakecel @Cope_Time @Dregster666

View: https://youtu.be/8SSCWXo5-1Y

View: https://youtu.be/0bfuQWCqkcg

LAST NIGHT I TOOK A WHOLE BOTTLE OF SOME OF THAT GOOD WHITE POWDER SHIT THAT INCEL KOMMANDO IN CHIEF @Sneir GAVE TO ME, I MIXED IT WITH CHOCOLATE POWDER SHIT AND SOME RED ASS FUCKING STRAWBERRIES, ADDED IT TO THE BLENDER WITH MILK FROM FOID NIPPLE JUICE THAT MY MOTHER GAVE TO ME FOR 60 SECONDS, CONSUMED AND FINISHED THE ENTIRE SMOOTHIE IN ONE GO, WASHED THE DISHES THOROUGHLY WITH A BAR OF SOAP AND THEN I WENT TO BED AFTERWARDS TO SMOKE SOME CRACK.

JFL AT THESE DUMBASS BLUEPILLED CHILD MOLESTING TRANNIES, THEY ACTUALLY THINK THAT WE HAVE SOME SORT OF ARMY WE CAN EMPLOY IN A SNAP OF A FINGER JUST LIKE THE PRESIDENT OF USA JOEDOLF BIDLER AND VICE PRESIDENT BLACK-CURRY-MIXED FOID CRACKMALA CANNABIS CAN

YOU NORMIES ARE EXTREMELY LUCKY I AM NOT THE LEADING COMMANDING OFFICER OF MOSSAD, I AM SIMPLY AN AGENT WORKING FOR THEM EMPLOYED IN [Redacted] AND I APPROVE THIS MESSAGE.

I ALSO HAVE ANOTHER MESSAGE THAT I, EVERYONE'S FAVORITE MOSSAD AGENT, WOULD LIKE TO APPROVE OF AND THAT MESSAGE IS FOR TWO SPECIFIC MOTHERFUCKING FATASS HEDGEHOGS WHO ARE ALWAYS LURKING HERE AND ARE EMPLOYED BY TWO OTHER RIVAL AGENCIES (FBI AND MI6 SPECIFICALLY) THAT ARE CAUSING PROBLEMS WITHIN MY OWN DEPARTMENT :feelsree::feelsping:

THIS MESSAGE IS FOR BBC GIGALO GUZZLER BRITTNEY SPEARS DOPPELGANGER (Naama Kates) AND JUDAIC BRI'ISH SHAPESHIFTING CUNTOID VERSION OF EVA BROWN (Laura Bates):

BOTH OF YOU AIN'T SHIT :lasereyes::reeeeee:

(IN VIDEO GAME :smonk:)

TLDR: Incel Kommando fucks bitches up and normies are scared:dab::dab::dab:

Fear from us cuccckkkksss. :feelskek: We will be your nightmare :feelsthink:

“I live in a country with a world class secret service” imagine thinking living in a country where the feds easily cuck you and constantly spy on you is a good thing :feelswhat:

ok you deserve my follow after this giga based thread, @Sneir can he enter the I.N.C.E.L. Kommando?

he is already part of it. I have just created Incel Kommando to hire Incel anti normscum pvp makers (in minecraft) (in video game)
based af :feelsaww:

Do redditards really think we are a terror organisation? Fucking pussies, imagine how scared they would be of cartel members or islamists:feelskek:

“I live in a country with a world class secret service” imagine thinking living in a country where the feds easily cuck you and constantly spy on you is a good thing :feelswhat:
I know right? World class my ass, it doesn't mean shit :feelshaha:

:feelsmusic:

JUST CAN´T STOP FUCKING LAUGHING View attachment 615369 THIS AV IS LOOKING LIKE MY FATHER WHEN ANGRY ON ME HAHAHA (IN VIDEO GAME)m
My avatar is most definitely not your father :lul::feelskek: take your meds and send drug mule father of a angry pedophile to the Weenie Hut Jr. police station NOW!!!

ok you deserve my follow after this giga based thread, @Sneir can he enter the I.N.C.E.L. Kommando?
:feelsLightsaber::feelscomfy: thanks lad :feelsYall:

he is already part of it. I have just created Incel Kommando to hire Incel anti normscum pvp makers (in minecraft) (in video game)
Big brain maxxing time :bigbrain:

Do redditards really think we are a terror organisation? Fucking pussies, imagine how scared they would be of cartel members or islamists:feelskek:
Yes, some of them actually do :feelshmm:

Giga based, good find OP, these IT mofos really believe in that.:feelskek:

Yeah, what a retard, he thinks the state wouldnt fuck him in the ass and discard him on the first disagreement.

Giga based, good find OP, these IT mofos really believe in that.:feelskek:
Thank you fellow inkwell isis terrorist :feelshaha:

If I were living in usa I would smoke crack and inject brown heroine on philadelphia street paw (in video game)
Good thing I don't live there :feelsLSD:

Let the revolt begin

Fucking idiots you commando are

Pathetic street trash

I already destroyed your group you’re nothing

Fucking idiots you commando are

Pathetic street trash
Godammit I knew we shouldn't have decided to let a literal drug abusing crackhead tweaker as our commanding forces against Chads and Stacies :feelsseriously:

GOD DAMN YOU MOSSAD :reeeeee:

I already destroyed your group you’re nothing
@Dregster is officially our new incel kommando leader now :feelshaha:

Godammit I knew we shouldn't have decided to let a literal drug abusing crackhead tweaker as our commanding forces against Chads and Stacies :feelsseriously:

GOD DAMN YOU MOSSAD :reeeeee:

@Dregster is officially our new incel kommando leader now :feelshaha:
Dregster is fucked too already defeated you’re nothing without my approval

Gigabased thread:feelsokman::feelsokman:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back