Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Yesterday I had a date with my wife

AsakuraHao

AsakuraHao

Temp. Banned
-
My wife, Amelia, and I lost our virginity after our wedding. Yesterday, we went on a date to a 5-star hotel restaurant (Amelia saved up for this dinner for over half a year). Both Amelia and I bought new clothes that we hadn't shown each other yet. We decided to see each other in our new outfits only right before the restaurant.

We left the house separately to only see how we looked when we arrived at the meeting place.

After seeing Amelia, I complimented her, and we went inside. Amelia never wears heels because she knows I'm insecure about my height.

After being seated, we discussed what to order. Ultimately, we decided on two portions (one for each) of squid ink pasta with clams, apple juice for me, and water for Amelia. I asked Amelia to order for me because I have a stuttering problem. Amelia held my hand and agreed. She said she loves me and understands my problem. I was almost moved to tears.

We ate, had a little conversation about our dinner, and went back home.

When we returned home, another surprise was waiting for me.

Amelia asked me to strip down and close my eyes. After few minutes, Amelia told me to open my eyes. She was holding lube for anal sex.
She said, that she is very sad, that I am still very anxious and I have slight doubt in her love.
She said, that anal sex would be ultimate proof of her love for me...
Amelia watson ame

The question is who had anal with whome

Last edited: