Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious yesterday i saw a video which traumatized me

RealSchizo

RealSchizo

5'5 genetic garbage, autistic, abused dog,gamercel
★★★★★
Yesterday I made a thread on how I am afraid of blank screens since I imagine a random disturbing image to pop on my screen with an eerie sound but the reason for this phobia which triggers randomly (I've had it since a kid) was a video I saw while randomly scrolling.

It was a video of some nigger in a bunny costume holding a bunny shaped chocolate snack and while he was explaining something suddenly his appearance changed and his skin turned chocolate-like and he started singing " I am mr. Bunny , call me Mr. Bunny" but the video was so unsettling that the moment I saw it I got panic attack and triggered the phobia I was describing above.

The funny thing is that the video was meant to be a joke to laugh at but when I see a similar video I get terrified. I've seen thousands of gore videos and I don't even mind them.

JFL at my brain traumatizing me with such retarded stuff, I remember a video I stumbled upon as a kid called " I feel fantastic" and that shit traumatized me too so badly to the point of sweating in my bed and being unable to sleep.

The Samara Morgan movie also traumatized me for obvious reasons, I used to get into psychosis episodes anytime there was a turned off TV right in front of me it was also bad since I had a TV in my room too.

(I'd assume that the reason for such weird unusual phobias are probably linked with child abuse which I've experienced and in general traumatizing childhood)

horror samara GIF

Link to the vid?

Yesterday I made a thread on how I am afraid of blank screens since I imagine a random disturbing image to pop on my screen with an eerie sound but the reason for this phobia which triggers randomly (I've had it since a kid) was a video I saw while randomly scrolling.

It was a video of some nigger in a bunny costume holding a bunny shaped chocolate snack and while he was explaining something suddenly his appearance changed and his skin turned chocolate-like and he started singing " I am mr. Bunny , call me Mr. Bunny" but the video was so unsettling that the moment I saw it I got panic attack and triggered the phobia I was describing above.

The funny thing is that the video was meant to be a joke to laugh at but when I see a similar video I get terrified. I've seen thousands of gore videos and I don't even mind them.

JFL at my brain traumatizing me with such retarded stuff, I remember a video I stumbled upon as a kid called " I feel fantastic" and that shit traumatized me too so badly to the point of sweating in my bed and being unable to sleep.

The Samara Morgan movie also traumatized me for obvious reasons, I used to get into psychosis episodes anytime there was a turned off TV right in front of me it was also bad since I had a TV in my room too.

(I'd assume that the reason for such weird unusual phobias are probably linked with child abuse which I've experienced and in general traumatizing childhood)

horror samara GIF

View: https://youtube.com/shorts/z5sW8pqDDAQ?si=3IXa6WRtXD7jwGlM

Someone sent me find findminecraft and it traumatized me

Mikeal jaksun
such videos trigger my flight response for some reason meanwhile I can watch people being burned alive, chopped in half still wouldn't mind it. My mind is broken jfl

u find that scary? I just find that autistic as shit lookin
not scary, unsettling enough to enter in flight mode upon seeing.

Would u smash
this video you sent in particular is not scary to me. I've seen it too and had a normal reaction, tbh it could be a stacy hiding behind this makeup so yes.

You Only Live Once.

horror samara GIF
Foids are not scary

Does this scare you?

Last edited:
You just triggered some old memories lol. I fucking hate i feel fantastic, this shit is so uncanny