Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Yesterday, my foid teacher said to the entire class it was my birthday.

seija

seija

Autistcel & Mentalcel
-
I was sitting there like usual and the foid teacher mentions that it is my birthday to the entire fucking class. Before she finished, I lied and told her that my birthday is on June 1st and hopefully she believed me. Honestly, fuck this stupid cunt, I prefer to celebrate my birthday with my family and my close friends and not have you tell the entire class thats its my birthday. I personally prefer teachers that don't mention my birthday to the entire class and thats because I already know its my birthday today you stupid whore. I hate the stares of normalfags redirecting themselves towards me and telling me awkward "Happy Birthdays" and I hate being stared at in general.

The whore wanted to humiliate you. The enjoy the suffering of ugly males, you should tell your parents that she assaulted you or some shit to try to get her in trouble

I think you might be overreacting tbh.

how did she know it was ur bday, also happy late bday and glad ur unbanned but sad bretty is permed :feelsrope:

how did she know it was ur bday, also happy late bday and glad ur unbanned but sad bretty is permed :feelsrope:
She probably knew it was my birthday because she checks the files of all the students in her class or she checks the attendance. Thanks man for the message, and RIP BrettyBoy. Heard he got banned for postmaxxing for 10k.

She probably knew it was my birthday because she checks the files of all the students in her class or she checks the attendance. Thanks man for the message, and RIP BrettyBoy. Heard he got banned for postmaxxing for 10k.
classmmates even say happy bday to you then

classmmates even say happy bday to you then
I don't think I heard them say happy birthday to me fortunately but she made me feel embarrassed and she also put me in the spotlight for the normalfags to look at.

You should have taken off your shirt immediately after she mentioned it.

I don't think I heard them say happy birthday to me fortunately but she made me feel embarrassed and she also put me in the spotlight for the normalfags to look at.
id be pissed, typical cruel teenage fuckers, never once did i have anyone at high school say happy bday to me

To show off your pectoral muscles.
I don't have any muscles much less pectoral muscles. I'm a fatcel unfortunately but I'm trying to gymcel and I'm planning to starve myself if I can as a second idea.

I always hated that. They say it thinking the class would actually clap or say anything.

I always hated that. They say it thinking the class would actually clap or say anything.
I remember not many ppl clapping at my high school graduation when I walked to get my diploma

Just lol @ u guys not born in July like me, u mirin'?
Fuck just fuck

I have no friends in class so no one know my birthday. My teachers don't give a fuck either, thankfully.

At least you have a birthday during school time.

Others in my class who had birthdays during school days got to decide what to play and shit like that..
Not that people wanted to play with me but point remains

When the classroom is unattended piss in her desk draws for a laugh.