Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Yet ANOTHER (3rd) UK covid-19 thot suicide. Déjà Vu anyone?

• Thread starter Deleted member 20987
  • Start date
Deleted member 20987

Deleted member 20987

Banned
-
"Coronavirus: Teenager, 17, who killed herself 'felt three-month lockdown was like 300 years’"

No, no this is the 3rd female thot suicide attributed to the covid-19 social isolation lockdown. Happened two weeks ago but only reported after her funeral was held a few days back.

Usual thing.

""Beth lived her life to the max and it was always full of fun, laughter, family, friends, mischief, dance, the occasional drink, music, a bit of fake tan and singing. "

(The false belief of not) getting a bit of fake tan reason for suey? You do realise you could've gotten that in a pouch delivered to your door by Amazon.co.uk? Just saying.

9582.jpg

What's even funnier is that the virus itself doesn't do shit lol these whores just rope after a month of isolation
Now compare that joke to an incel's lifetime

What's even funnier is that the virus itself doesn't do shit lol these whores just rope after a month of isolation
Now compare that joke to an incel's lifetime

I like how normies claim incels, or socially isolated people, are somehow "weak characters" or aren't as "socially robust", as a lie as for not being included at chad and stacy parties, nightclubs or gyms.

Do you realise how disciplined, focused and of great character it is to survive by yourself in social isolation?

Now I've already posted this before but check at 1:14 of this video with John Locke's "man in a room" example to show how incels have more diligence than the truly weak normies, reliant on the approval of others.

Normies in 48 hours of isolation in this 2010 experiment.

Last edited:
She would have told us to improve our personality's

Girls have harder lives than guys bro :soy:
Girls arent sexual creatures bro :soy:
girl proceeds to kill herself after 1 month of no dick

jfl can someone give us a medal or something for surviving so long on hard mode...

The 12 inch dragon dildo just wasn't cutting it.

the quarantine is making hoes mad

Thanks for the lifefuel.

Normies in 48 hours of isolation in this 2010 experiment.

There are many of those. Vsauce did one too. Normies will literally never understand us.

Mischief = sneaking out in the night to blow Cro-Magnon Chad.

Do you realise how disciplined, focused and of great character it is to survive by yourself in social isolation?

But wait, what if I don't want to communicate with my peers? It would be extremely hard for me to act extraverted. Sure, my future is bleak, and I don't necessarily want to live, yet I would still prefer a solitary life to associating with a bunch of retarded fags.

:lul::lul::lul: brutal lifefuel good riddance whore

But wait, what if I don't want to communicate with my peers? It would be extremely hard for me to act extraverted. Sure, my future is bleak, and I don't necessarily want to live, yet I would still prefer a solitary life to associating with a bunch of retarded fags.

You're lucky in that case. I was forced to try and makes friends with people who not only didn't want nothing to do with me, but were hellbent on harming me for trying.

If I had the choice and the space, I'd rot like an incels.co poster with all the copes, love pillows and videogames.